Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available-- Updated 22 November

#bewaretheliving

1 Like

Almost 3 weeks and people still cannot do paid transfers from Mograine to Golemagg, stuck on realms without friends or old guilds, bounds.
Blizzard is great at splitting families and rosters.

5 Likes

You are just to used to this unnatural Classic change. Back then in Classic it whas totally normal that paying allowed you only to get to realms with less population then your current realm. Blizzard here is right now fixing the mistake it made back then.

#ReturnCelebras :heart: AndZandalarTribe

He probably doesn´t.
Kaivax is one of the few remaining US CMs, he probably won´t have the time to read threads in the EU board…

This feeling sounds familiar :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if there will be chance to transfer from Golemag to Nethergarde Keep

Free Transfers to Mograine and Ashbringer are temporarily closed while we address a bug with those specific routes.

3 Likes

While you’re busy with it, open Pyrewood Village, 2 weeks of no queue’s now.
#openpyrewood

5 Likes

PLEASE, open Golemagg, we have to level b4 wotlk comes!!!

3 Likes

Unlock Firemaw please! It’s been 119 days already.

4 Likes

please, you have to help us, you are one of the few devs that still reads these blueposts, don’t ignore our prayers

3 Likes

#openpyrewood

4 Likes

Open Free transfers from Ashbringer to Jin-do please

please Kaivax help us we are desperate

1 Like

Unlock Firemaw transfers!

4 Likes

#conjuredcinnamonrollsforeverybody

4 Likes

#iwantmyrealmback

2 Likes

Keep Thekal locked and keep sending people to Jindo.

Please open Firemaw.

2 Likes

When Golemagg will be unlocked ?

4 Likes

Dear diary, day 5.

My solution was fixed after Blizzard sent 2 smart GMs at me to actually understand I want to make a paid transfer and there are no restrictions for paid transfers towards Mograine.

Solution was to add 25 cash into my blizz account and they should attempt the transfer themselves. It actually worked.

After the transfer I had 2 mails in the box: 1 from Argent Dawn and 1 from Brew of the month. The Argent Dawn quests were also reset for me, so I’m curious if that had something to do with the whole affair.

Wrong faction cogwheel of death is also gone.

In my experience, the biggest hurdle to overcome was:

1. Explain I don’t want to circumvent the rules and get a free transfer successfully (they didn’t understand that at all, they kept saying that they can’t change free transfer limitations)
  2. Explain I want to make a paid transfer (I had to actually write that I want to give 25$ to make transfer - that got their tin can going it seems)
  3. Explain that probably the cogwheel and stuck-mid-transfer issue bugs it (so other people can benefit too - I don’t think they understood that one)
  4. Had to make a lot of screenshots of failed paid transfers, including a failed paid transfer to Ashbringer (Gosh, I was so worried that they might actually transfer me to Ashbringer at the end to troll with me)
  5. At least some of them seemed to believe both paid and free transfers are limited for Horde

All in all - tough affair. I hope I helped somebody.

3 Likes