Transmog trousers

Why can’t I transmog my trousers away? I have several robe-type chest items that seem to be designed with split sides that continue down the top of the legs, and whatever trousers I transmog with them look peculiar because the trousers are always visible through the hole. I sort-of get what they are doing with this because it does look unrealistic to see nearly naked human and blood elf women that have skin tones that don’t look realistic like that, but some of the other races have scarred and weathered skin tones that do look more believable in skimpy armour. And people who want their character to look like something out of an underwear catalogue are going to find ways to do that anyway, so it doesn’t really work.

1 Like

Have you considered getting some sort of “short pants”? There’s multiple pants that don’t even cover your knees, so you could transmog those to prevent clipping issues/your pants being visible through the robe.

I’ve tried all the ones I’ve got, which include ‘big knickers’ and shorts with bare legs, and what look like knickers and very long socks. The colour of the socks always seems to be visible at the bottom of the split, and the big knickers and shorts are always visible at the top of the split and tend to look ripped and scruffy and don’t match the colours of the split robes. Hope that makes sense. lol

I tried a cloth character to check and put one of the robes from Ahn’Qiraj on it, and looked through all the trousers in the game in ‘collections’. None of the trousers have parts that don’t show through the splits in the skirt. The most minimal ones are Barbaric Loincloth and Ancestral Woolies, which are scruffy knickers and visible under the belt, and Cloudscorcher Leggings, which looks like a pair of knickers still visible under the belt (but sort of matches) and socks that are still visible at the bottom, but come down lower than some of the other sock-like trousers. :-S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.