Transmogs Resetting that are PAID FOR

Seriously, I have no problem with other transmogs, but the recruit a friend one has reset three times now and the latest Celestial one just reset on my priest!!! It’s costing a fortune in gold to redo them all the time… I gave up on my Hunter in the end… Whats the point in BUYING these buggy sets in the first place?! I’ve lost over 3000g now, either fix the problem or make it a zero cost transmog. Useless!

1 Like

I experienced the same with the recruit-a-friend set since yesterday; everything but the weapon has reverted. This same issue has been reported on the US forums since July; a quick fix would be nice.

This is happening to me CONSTANTLY I’ve spent thousands of gold re-applying these and it is doing my head in.

Hey folks,

I believe the issue you’re describing is related to this article we have for The Renowned Explorer’s Attire going missing from the wardrobe collection. The bug behind this is being worked on and affects several other transmog sets as well.

Please be sure to put in a bug report ingame when you experience this issue as it helps the Devs with tracking the impact and provides additional info to them for their investigation.

Care to fix it? its happening to me as well when i logg out. With the Covenants transmogs if i logg out wearing night fae in necrolord it just reset my transmog is this a bugg?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.