Trial account abusers ruin PVP

Don’t PVP at the lvl 20-29 bracket. Literally unplayable. Lvl 20 trial account having ilvl 50 gear oneshotting anyone. Example: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/outland/dookieshooty
Do they even play their own games? What will new players think of the state of the game when they enter such a battleground? Easiest way to lose them.

2 Likes

And you cant obtain these 50 ilevel items anymore…
It sounds like an exploit.
They took these items before the real scaling.
These players should be banned or their items must be scaled as the current items.

They dont pay to play the game but have super OP items and ruin the normal BG experience in 20-49s.

No! its the only form of twinking we have left. Ull outlvl anw. Stay away from the bracket. Dont touch twinks further holy fu

I think it’s rather ingenious that players can figure out how they can be the most powerful at a specific power level. Sure, it can be a bit unfair when you’re completely outgeared, but that’s not a bad thing neccesarily - they put in the time and effort you couldn’t put in yet because you are running around with a fresh character.

1 Like

PVP by itself has been ruined thanks to insane unbalanced specs but this is only prepatch, it is as expected.

1 Like

Imho twinks arent good for the game. They affect the unknowing new players experience of the game and can cause multiple assumptions based on what’s happening.

I’m fine with twinks going for the sake of PvP brackets working normally, it seems ridiculous that a mmorpg doesn’t drive its playerbase to end level.

Newsflash if everyone In 1 bracket is a twink then nobody is a twink. These are just players farming unknowing players for hilarity.

Everyone twinking = nobody twinking. How does telling people to avoid the bracket help your situation… If everyone’s on the same power level it’s no longer a twink your just the average geared…

The reason twinking is a thing is because it’s concept of being above the standard gear and strength levels assossiated in the content. Which means u need people of lower gear coming into the bracket to shine as a twink.

Which effectively means stomping new players into the dirt. Which isn’t exactly a welcoming experience to a new player who’s gonna simply quit the game under assumptions of severe imbalancement

3 Likes

By the sounds of this you don’t have to put any time or effort in :rofl: and even a brand new player could do this.

When it’s this accessible it’s not really twinking, as litterally 99% of players will now be doing this now it’s come to light.

Thats an ‘old’ trick,nothing new btw.

You can even do it by yourself just like Kaløyan ,who was happy when he admitted that he used to invite his other twink toon from starter account on main,que,enter the bg and leave with the main,farming noobs with his twink alt.

To me,they should have never seperated the ques anyway,people always find ways to ‘exploit’ things.

Also,the moment i saw a twink farming me and my entire random team back at Cata,i wanted to make one myself and try it out .

It didn’t kill my motivation to play battlegrounds .

1 Like

I think you have a mistake here, you talk about Level 20 trial account people, and then say this. You should’ve clarified who you are REALLY speaking about, unless you mean to talk about the Level 20 trial account people, who probably DO play their own games, if they have created any.

You admire egotism? You think it’s ‘ingenious’ to want to stomp lowbies because you don’t have the skills to fight at your own level? You have a strange sense of what ‘genius’ is…

My knowledge is a bit rusty as the last time I twinked (or just researched into it), in BfA it was rather easy to get to 80% of a twink’s powerlevel just by using the proper enchants with heirlooms and running 1-2 dungeons every now and then.

Sure, it’s not that accessible to the very new player, but that should motivate the new ones to explore more of the game.

I’d say I do have the skill, I hit 2.5k as ret last season, what I admire is the fact that these sort of things are possible in the game. It’s a way to use the massive sandbox that we were given, and at the end of the day, it’s very niche.

Hm… And how Im using exploits and Im overpowered?
You never heard about party-sync and downgrading basic stats?
Dont talk about things that you never tried.

And Starter Editions are not twinks. Twinks cant play with other normal players in instanced PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.