Trials of Humility are broken

Greetings,

In a previous post I talked about killing all the 10 bosses in the last dificulty (Trial of Humility) and not receiving the reward from 7 out of 10 bosses.

That issue was solved already via ticket, and that was not an easy task, since most gamemasters don’t even know what kind of rewards those trials give.

Anyway, all the 10 bosses were defeated with Pelagos, using all the charms, 4 hours of frustration, while consuming insane amount of resources (to craft charms) and more than 100 medallions of service.

Some bosses are completly impossible with the other 2 “heroes”, while using all the charms and avoiding all one shoting mechanics.

Kleia vs Athanos is a complete joke, how easy it is while others I believe are mathematically impossible.
Azaruux, the last boss, its generally easyer than the rest, while having the biggest timer to clomplete the encounter.

Anyway, I’m not going into much detail or this post will be gigantic, but I hope Blizzard take a look at this feature, maybe have some internal testing (wich I doubt it had in the first place).
Remove the timer, balance the bosses dmg or hp, and rebalance all the materials you have to farm to craft those charms for the fights.

The amount of grind someone have to make its completly insane, just to get into broken bosses and break his face in complete humiliation in this so called “trials of humility”.

Peace.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.