Trident/void stone REQUIRED to be viable

it’s so stupid that as 90% of comps right now you NEED to have Trident as melee and void stone as healer to stand any chance of playing at a competitive level.

If it were up to me I’d play this game literally never setting foot inside a raid but instead i’m forced to waste hours of my life away wiping in a raid with a pug full of ‘pvers’ who are all -50 iq idiots in a feeble attempt to kill a boss to get a small chance to have loot drop and then a 1 in 4 chance of that piece of loot being the piece of loot I need.

Honestly can all PvE item effects just be disabled in arena?!? even trinkets too if they’re going to be THIS slow at nerfing/fixing items like void stone and the other trinket that puts like a 70k absorb on you

27 Likes

big true tommy

1 Like

Kek’d. Buy runs or git gud.

Thats why im not playing man just dont que arenas for now when they see no one is playing arenas those animals who design these will fix it

3 Likes

but ur 2/2 LFR with 4 kills on each boss and with 0 kills on any other difficulty

5 Likes

Why don’t you just go farm it instead of crying?

1. these items are cancer even if they were handed for free
  2. people here are generally PvPers, they’re farmed outside of PvP
3 Likes

Yeah and ~1500 arena ratings. Doesn’t change anything.

How do you know these things if you’re unsubbed :thinking:

1 Like

As a matter of fact, if they notice that participation is low, there’s no reason to invest workhours into it, and they’ll simply remove arena then.

1 Like

I would be fine with that too

The trident is the worst contender to be honest.

Ofc it changes since you shouldn’t need to do pve in order to be viable in arena.
Typical pve retard
Ps: Sorry not even pve.

Well you don’t need to. And it’s been like this since day one. Imagine complaining about something been in game for 15 years.

Sorry but I don’t want to waste my time explaining the difference between back then and now because from your comments I can tell you don’t have the mental capacity to understand the explanation

2 Likes

Nah, it is because you do not have an explanation mr. posting-on-alt.

Why don’t I give you one then.
I don’t recall there was a point in time where specific items from PvE were needed to reach a certain level in arena.
Trident, Void Stone and a lot of the CoS effects are so dominant in PvP, that it trumps anything PvE can provide you.

Sure there were items in the past, like the legendary Shadowmourne, but these were the bare minimum and only restricted the top end, not just the general climb.
Even Archimonde’s trinket was disabled in PvP in WoD.

1 Like

Well that didn’t explain it really. You said they’re needed for very high end and that might be true but do you need those trinketa for climb? No.

No, I’m saying that CoS items are necessary to get anywhere. The difference between a PvP’er with PvP gear, and a PvP’er with PvE gear is so massive, that latter will triumph regardless of circumstances and comps.

This is why you’re “forced” to do PvE, or you’ll fall behind the competition even at entry level.

1 Like

For some speccs yes, like feral since otherwise it’s just garbage level. Because of its design. But ofc you know better with your 1500 exp.