Trident/void stone REQUIRED to be viable

Any extra effects of PvE items, other than basic stats (including trinkets), should not work in ranked PvP. It’s common sense and instead we see this nonsense again.

It has to black&white. Either every extra effect works (and it stays this way forever) or none of them.

Instead we get people at the level of college students who failed all of their math courses and Project Lead who graduated in Russian LIterature, writing HotFixes like this:

Week 1:
- Hey lovely chaps, we have changed Pikachu Trait by 23% in PvE, but reduced it by 12% in PvP

Week 2:
- Pikachu trait reduced by 5% and increased by 10% in PvP, but only if you use less than 3 Traits of Smelly Socks, otherwise it's nerfed by 80%
_Dev note: We think that using 3 Traits of Smelly socks is too powerful with recent addition of Pikachu trait, makes it like the only viable build. We want players to explore other builds, while still making Smelly Sock build a viable option._ 

Week 3:
- Pikachu Trait in PvP reduced by 30%, but no longer limits number of Smelly Socks Traits. 

Week 4:
- Super Trinket for DPS - effect reduction by 60% when engaged in PvP combat

Week 5: 
- If Super Trinekt for Tank v2 is used by DPS then it's effectiveness is reduced by 30% in PvE and 70% in PvP

Week 6:
- All healing effects from passive healing from PvE items reduced by 70% in ranked PvP
Week 7:
- Healing effects of bracers in ranked PvP reduced to 50% (was 70%)

This is just definition of complete lack of professionalism.

1 Like

Why should be ppl be forced to do content they dont enjoy to compete in content they do enjoy.

No wonder the popularity in pvp is dropping so hard.

Because that’s the game, and wow has always done better when gear meant something the likes of tbc and wotlk gear was needed the only difference was you could still outplay bad people the problem now is that bad people can get high but that’s not a gear problem that’s a game problem

yeah, and you know… the fact that wotlks best healing trinket (bauble) wasn’t even anywhere CLOSE to how broken void stone is and can’t be outplayed…

Bauble was a good trinket but bauble by no means meant the difference between a win or a loss and bauble was the end of the expansion and the likes of shadowmourn was sick and I was a warrior that never got shadowmourn and I could still beat warriors who had it.

Your talking about defensive trinkets but the overall damage in general was alot higher you did not need damp to kill the enemy team. I have said this a few times now the reason these defensive trinkets are so op is because you can’t kill anything outside of CDs meaning these trinkets give you another ability to avoid a go making them super broken against people who do and don’t have them.

Imagine if you could kill someone with just damage without popping your swifty macro and hoping for the best you pop your void stone which will save you but your not gonnalast much longer anyway unless you get co ordinated peels good cc which would seperate alot more people.

Right now you can make mistake after mistake after mistake and it doesn’t matter you won’t die the only problem with outrigjt buffing damage is that with all the current burst cds some people would get one shot remove the swifty buff the sustained add a few baseline peel abilities for X classes and you’d have a much better game

You don’t make any sense. On one hand you say go farm it, and then you do reveal that you do know it has a massive impact on the gameplay where it extends the gameplay for too long and makes up for mistakes.

Which is true. But… farming it won’t help against that. The gameplay is still broken even if you have it.

Yes but complaining about loot won’t fix it will it he’s comaining about something because he can’t be bothered to just go and get it or he is trying to get it and has just been unlucky with rng so will be here until he does get it.

I’m not denying the fact it has an impact but is it worth coming to the forums and complaining about hardly.

So lets say i have 3 evenings a week to play.

“dont complain Just go get them” translates in to “just spend a big chunk of your game time on stuff you dont enjoy”.

I dont know about you buddie. But when i play games, i play them because i enjoy them. When a big part of my time becomes unenjoyable it takes away the point of playing that game.

Do you know what that translates too? Wow clearly isn’t for you stop crying to have the game dumbed down because it doesn’t meet your casual needs and j don’t mean to attack you personally but it’s because of the need to please the people who complain about having so little time and not wanting to do stuff that we have such a trash game I play less than you I do what needs to be done I don’t enjoy pve but I enjoy getting good gear and I’d call you a lier if you said you didn’t enjoy getting nice gear too the only difference is I’m prepared to put the time in to get it and if you did the same instead of wasting it on this forum which gets you nowhere by the way maybe you’d enjoy the game more? Just saying.

So being forced in to content you dont enjoy leads to a non trash non dumbed down game. Interesting concept but no.

It has nothing to do with being dumbed down. I want to do deep/complex PvP content. Not PvE content.

So youre saying you dont enjoy PvE yet you enjoy getting good gear and therefor you punish yourself by doing stuff you dont enjoy?

That doesnt sound weird to you at all?

Lets look at it from a neutral pov. Imagine if a friend asked you to spend an evening doing something totally unenjoyable. But…at the end of the night hell give you a present as reward. Would you say yes?

Depends on the present we all do things we don’t enjoy if it gives somthing we want your still ignoring the fact that gear isn’t the problem certain trinkets make a bad game even worse that doesn’t mean the trinket is the problem it’s one problem.

But I’m the guy that loved vanilla because of how powerful gear made you and like I said I may have not enjoyed doing pve but I enjoyed being able to get good gear and be strong and that’s what I think any mmorpg should be about and if you don’t like that then I don’t think these are the games for you.

I think the game was more fun in previous expansions but instill don’t care enough to sit and complain why are you complaining of you don’t like the way the game is just quit if enough people quit and sub numbers drop enough then you will see changes not sitting on a forum complaining.

I personally would like to see a damage buff and a burst nerf then I think these trinkets and absorb items would be less broken maybe the essences will do this who knows.

the worst is**, that you cannot even find the current state of classes**

they could have done overview of what’s nerfed (or buffed) and how is it now, instead of you being required to look for all hotfixes since the age of time to a point that you have no clue if they still apply or not

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.