Trivial Content - Searching for players

Hello there!

|Trivial Content| Became a guild at the end of Legion formed by old and new faces. The core of the guild came from Limited Edition(silvermoon) with the same mentality to clear high-end content with a great mix of fun.

Big note now and going into the future. We are currently on a “Break” where we will clear Heroic content only until I feel its the right time to start mythic progression again. Now that either might be in 8.2, 8.3 or 9.0 and I want you to understand aslong as we are in this state, we will not force anyone to have 100% attendance, nor tryhard our raids. If you feel like you want to clear heroic and maybe start mythic progression in the future, then by all means go ahead and apply and I will look at it as fast as I can. -Alexandrià

–Current progression—

Uldir 8/8HC 7/8M

BDA 9/9HC 4/9M

EP 8/8N 8/8HC

Classes on high demand for our team are:

any DPS class.

Obviously, we’ll consider any exceptional player

Why join Trivial Content?

We provide you with: • A semi-serious raiding team that’s aiming for CE. (Of course, keeping a good level between seriousness and crazy memeing) • A committed raiding team that wishes to progress but also keeps it fun while at it. • Freeish raid materials (Flasks, Food, etc) depending on the progression.

What do we expect from you? • A semi-serious and committed attitude towards raiding (Attendance and bench wise) • Be able to attend at least 85% of our raids. (this will be monitored) • Keeping your class up to speed ilvl, HoA and skill wise • Come prepared for raids. (On time, right talents, preports, you know the deal) • Sign up to the calendar invites. • Have a working microphone. (Mekkatorque pretty much requires this)

Raiding days are as follows.

Raid Schedule • Wednesday • Thursday • Sunday All our Raids are at 2000-2300 Server Time.

We use Discord to communicate so please make sure you have that installed.

If you’re interested, then apply on our website! (Link will be given in the comments since I cannot add a link with this char.) Or speak with an officer online or with b-tag

Officers: Gazli - LaserLasse - Stush - Guild Master (Recruitment officer) Alexandrià

(https://trivialc.enjin.com/) This is the link for the website, copy it and paste it in your webrowser.

Still looking for more players. Hit me up at Crazymind#2906 if you want to talk more or hit up with an application.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.