[Troll RP] Shadow of the Empires - 8 years of troll RP! - back in Zul'Gurub

Everyone needs TRP, or they lose…

And TRP is:
Troll Role play

1 Like

Belated congratulations, cheers with your six years of trolls. I might not have the time to level a Sandfury until May or so but I will make sure to visit on Djen soon!

3 Likes

To celebrate the coming of the Zandalari models, Shadow of the Empires will host a series of events depicting the chain of events in Dazar’alor! Starting with the invasion of the Alliance on the shores of Zuldazar, our trolls will experience the horrors of war, and will by the end of the events have an opportunity to leave Talanji’s alliance with the Horde, and instead embark on a travel down to Zul’Gurub.

This is mainly meant as an opportunity for people wanting to make Zandalari to have an eventful welcome to our guild - let us know if this is something that interests you!

More details about the events will come very soon.

5 Likes

I’m a heretic with Zandalari coming out today but could I join the events with a troll from another tribe too?

1 Like

Since the events are going to be from the point of view of the Zandalari after what is happening on Zandalar, to be able to join you would have to say that your character is already someone who is living on Zandalar. You can poke one of our officers (Azuak, Dahti, Zelujin) and we can brainstorm something together!

2 Likes

Congrats with playable Zandalari! Will many of you racechange?

1 Like

Sure! As long as the troll was in Zandalar at the time of the raid.

Thank you <3. To be fair, not too many - Zandalari have always been in the minority in the guild, and most guildies focus on the Gurubashi, Sandfury, Amani, Drakkari and their off-shoots instead. That said, Zandalari who oppose the Horde are more than welcome, and we’re eager to see how the new Zandalari will mingle with the other tribes!

3 Likes

Great, do I need to be of a certain level? I’ll start levelling tonight

1 Like

We have no level requirements in the guild, but it’s wise to at least be high enough so that you can defend yourself from attacking panthers and raptors in case we go out in the jungle. :wink:

1 Like

Hope you all had a wonderul release of the Zandalari allied race! Our small eventchain for the inhabitants of Zuldazar leaving will be early next week - contact any of us if you wish to join - before we officially kick off our new campaign within the jungles of Stranglethorn.

Curious expression

I be listening…

Jumps up and down info please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We already have spoken in-game and are looking forward meeting your servant of Bwonsamdi, but for the other curious souls among us –

A few of us have been planning to introduce new Zandalari alts. To give them a memorable start and give them the experience to roleplay out the Alliance invasion and battle for Dazar’Alor on proper Zandalari models we will reserve a few days the coming week for a chain of events themed around them. Afterwards we will play out a few trolls setting sail to Zul’Gurub in hopes for a city still filled with trolls instead of Horde and Alliance. We’ll most likely start Tuesday at 8 PM servertime!

• The events are open for trolls from all tribes, as long as they are in Zuldazar at the time;
  • The events are originally meant as an introduction to new Zandalari trolls into the guild, but non-guildies are more than welcome to join – just let us know in advance, be it in this topic, a whisper in-game or via Discord (Dah’ti#4816). You can choose to either travel with us to Zul’Gurub or skip the last bit of the chain and stay in Zuldazar.
  • There’s no level requirement.
4 Likes

I’ve been a strong faithful troll rper ever since Vanilla-- and this guild is keeping my interest glued.

4 Likes

I’m sorry I couldn’t stay for the event tonight but the roleplay before it was top-notch, I have rarely felt the trollvibe as strong, very immersive. Thank you for taking so much time for me and my friend <3

4 Likes

Was great having you two! A bit short notice, but you’re free to join tonight’s event as well (and so is anyone else, just give us a poke ingame!) - we start at 8PM with a Zanza themed sermon, before the Cache of Madness shows its true nature once more.

1 Like

Keep it going! Can’t join you for your Dazar’Alor event but I am sure it will be epic.

2 Likes

Thanks - and thanks everyone who joined today! Part two will be wednesday at 8 PM. It might be a little quiet in Zul’Gurub due to it, but we should be back to our non-Zandalari by Friday!

2 Likes

Tonight the Zandalari defectors reach their new home in Stranglethorn.

Have to say as a fresh troll RPer I’m so glad I joined these guys, had an absolute blast these last few nights RPing the attack on the city taking place, then grumbling about the aftermath.

Much recommends. A+++

5 Likes

<3 We’re glad to have you! That said, everyone arrived back in Zul’Gurub today - thanks to everyone who joined our Dazar’Alor events!

3 Likes

With a fresh group of Zandalari in the city, the daily life of our trolls continue! While we will not participate in the memorial of Rastakhan, we will however be pestered by a recurring chain of events…

The trolls have found themselves transported into eachother’s dreams - some more pleasant than others. What could possibly be the cause of this, and when will it stop?

5 Likes