Trouble between specs

Hiya :slight_smile:

I cant seem to choose between sin or outlaw, i do both raids, world stuff, pvp, and m+
I thought with a new patch i would like to just choose a spec to main, which spec would you recommend and why?

As you seem to be having with both, the decision comes down to WHICH CONTENT you enjoy more?

Mythic+: Outlaw.
Normal\heroic raids: both are good and boss dependent.
Mythic raids: Assassin.
World stuff: Both are good. Outlaw for gathering and mowing down mobs, Assassin for killing elites.

I go with Assassin for single target dps, wpvp and for the fact that I continue doing damage even if I am forcefully disengaged from the boss due to mechanics.

Also the new Memory of lucid dreams essence made the rotation a bit more active.

as mentioned above. m+ You can auto pick outlaw, its a no brainer. really strong due to the content having hectic cleaving in most scenarios. Raiding you can do whatever you want in terms of outlaw or assa (assa will pull strong ahead if most fights are 1-2 targets.)

PVP just auto pick assa and dont glance at either of the other specs as wound poison is too strong to pass up.

PERSONALLY. I like outlaw slightly more than other specs due to the idea of using a -pistol- at melee range is kinda funny but all rogue spec rotations suck so thats it, the only reason you should auto resolve to playing assa is cause its strong by a good mile ahead in everything but M+ going off current stats.

I personally would go for Assassination, its a spec that can fit all roles.
Yes Outlaw performs better in m+ but Assassination is more than viable and also pulling really good numbers.
Also if you’re not doing 20++ keys specs dont matter anyway.

For the rest of the content Assassination performs on simple basis and is very versatile with its azerite traits for different playstyles, it fits the rogue fantasy with poisoned weapons and crippling your enemies.

In the end the best advice i can give you is that both Outlaw and Assassination are very solid. Choose what you prefer as playstyle.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.