Trust level 5 - the cow level

(Moothilda) #1108

Time to wake up Cows , it is almost Moooooooooooooooooooonday

(Moothilda) #1110

When Sinaaki calls me, it always feels like something is blocking the sound… I am thinking I might need to clean the dirt out of my ear :thinking:

(Sinaaki) #1111

Haha :joy: I love u Moo :heart_eyes:

Hey you !!

YES YOU !!!

Get away from classic for a minute and MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:star_struck:

ah ah ah
I am having a blast in classic, taking it slow and appreciating all

When you run to another location in classic where mobs have bigger lvl then you.-.

HAHAHAHAHA Classic !! …

Get it : classic…

Nevermind

(Moothilda) #1116

I don’t know how to respond to this

This is not about which cow is better! Cow of the past or cow of the present, love the cow you want. To each cow is own cow. Let’s just all moooo together like true cows that we all are!

(Shumensko) #1118

To rephrase Monty Python:

Every cow is sacred
Every cow is great
If a cow is wasted
God gets quite irate

(Butterbean) #1119

I had a human call me “a walking milk machine.”
I thought “how dairy!”

When supper time is almost come,
But not quite here, I cannot wait,
And so I take my china mug
And go down by the milking gate.

(Levey) #1121

One of these days I’ll trashpost enough to regain my trust level and the forums shall tremble under the power of my meme gifs…

(Vintoleth) #1122

1,100 posts, 22.3K views, 262 users (how so low?!?) 27.5K likes in this thread.

could we have some of the attention here towards my low pop servers thread? we really need more voices for any traction for blizzard to do anything.

(Sinaaki) #1123

I already read, like and comment in your thread, hope blizz wakes up and fix it soon.

(Moothilda) #1124

Go through the posters in this thread and you’ll see a lot of those in the beginning are no more on the forum.
And a lot of the users are also alts.

Besides, it is nice we can have at least one silly post that the forum guardians doesn’t remove because it doesn’t fit the forum descriptions :wink: :cow:

I also read, liked and commented on your thread.

If this forum is the only place the concern regarding this have been voiced, then maybe other places would be advisable to go to and also write about the subject… If I understand other posters correctly, then Twitter is the place Blizz themselves wanders around :slight_smile:

Silly cows need a silly place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Shumensko) #1126

Not the roses! That’s barbaric.

/Mooooo here