Tuning by delusional devs

How can abombs limb functionality be fine and countered by competent players the entirety of SL, yet a week in after some world pvp and some unskilled devs playing a bg, nerf it into a glorified grip on a 2min cd

Let alone all the over-corrected nerfs to Death strike and survivability with nothing similar to other overperforming classes to justify it

10 Likes

Exactlyyy this, nerf spellwarden instead of death strike stleast…

3 Likes

“Tuning” should be 5-20% nerfs and going from there, instead they take a sledgehammer and give 50% nerfs making an entire class that people spent time leveling unviable in pvp.

5 Likes

And yet meanwhile other class self healing not touched :clown_face:

1 Like

dk self healing was obnoxious tbf.

12 Likes

Thats not “to be fair”
Fury warrior healing is obnoxious, dh healing is obnoxious, shaman healing is obnoxious, even rogue healing is obnoxious. So nerfing 1 glass, which SHOULD have good self healing, is not fair.

3 Likes

dk healing was insane compared to the self healing the others have

6 Likes

Not gonna lie, I think the functionality of both abomb and spear of bastion was stupid throughout SL

12 Likes

100% it was

objectively not true, you should talk less from your 1.5 max pvp achievement pov

1 Like

Now explain the functionality of spear staying

1 Like

They shouldn’t touch ams, but it is even easier for me to kill dk. It was a good fight before the nerf.

Warlock selfheal also got nerfed, but they should have nerfed it for Affliction only…

you should stop talking from your max 800 rating pov… was even talking to a glad friend dk who waid the healing was dumb and massively overtuned maybe they went a bit too far but it was dumb

1 Like

But im a 2.4 player and you are a 1.5 player. Don’t reply again, we both know you are a hardstuck 1.5 DH

Won’t be worth it playing dk anymore sadly. Nerf on will of the Necropolis is ok, stupid passive anyway, but the death strike healing and the dmg mitigation is what gave them a chance into melee.

Now they’ll just die to anyone doing physical dmg… Will probably still do ok into casters… Maybe

1 Like

it was never fine, it was always dumb since the buff in S2 or 3

4 Likes

you though death strike healing was fine tou’re a scrub kid

1 Like

Blizzard are inconsistent and dumb?

Imo both should only pull you in once which I honestly think is enough.

3 Likes

Don’t understand why DK got hit so hard with nerfs when rogue, lock, and dh are pretty ridiculous IMO

Death strike healing is overtuned the same way DH, Rogue, Fury, Affliction, Elemental/Enhance healing is overtuned. If all of them got their healing nerfed, then DK healing nerf would be fair.

Now that none of them got their healing nerfed, it is a horrible patch.
Not sure why i replied to a 1.5 demon hunter tho, i will make sure its my last.

3 Likes