[Twilight Hammer RP] Interest Check

With the new community system and Elixir of Tongue potions, it would seem easier than ever to RP a band of baddies from both factions. Not to mention with the current story heading the way it is outside of the faction war, it seems like a nice time for a good old fashion, Old God baddies cult resurgence.

I’m curious to know if there would be interest in a group that wish to further the Old God’s goals and bring about the Twilight Hour, a branch of the Twilight Hammer hoping to take from the leaking Azerite veins and hunt down artifacts to further their goals (as well as be a nuisance to the general population).

I’d love to hear people’s thoughts and ideas or if any folks are interested!

Alternatively, I can be contacted by:
Discord: Bonus Worm#9508
Battlenet: BonusWorm#2734

13 Likes

I am always down hoooo yes!!!

Count me interested.

squints in earthen ring

3 Likes

Squints in Void Elf

The Conclave is there and always up for some jolly cooperation in the name of the :octopus:. Would be interesting if there was a community of the faithful from both Alliance and Horde!

3 Likes

I might have something of use for you… when I get home tonight I’ll poke you on Discord…

I approve. Uruk is hunting down the Twilight Hammer anyway so we could have some fun interactions between us.

1 Like

I am down, having the new N’Zoth eye buff can also help with the RP

Finally, my time has come! The voice beneath the deeps calls me to seek out his faithful! Colour me interested!

Calling all Inquisitors!

Hehe, good luck with this!

Whilst I can’t forsee me having time to take part myself, I 100% would love to hear this coming to fruition.

1 Like

The more cultists to burn, the merrier.
Here, take a dragonwing to the face my stamp of approval! :dragon:

Oh wow, this got a bit busier than I expected while I was away. Those of you that wish to PM me are more than welcome to. In the near future, I’ll put together a discord for those interested to better organise who would want in and any thoughts or discussions.

If any anything does come from this, perhaps a little joint RP can be arranged, after all, praising :octopus: is much more fun with friends.

The new toy does look like a lot of fun. Perhaps it could make for some fun, it’ll definitely be something to keep in mind.

1 Like

Sorry to bump this thread again. But a discord has been made! It’s a bit bare bones at the moment but I will gradually work on it as we go on.

Those that wish to join, if you’d let me know if you’re a Horde or Alliance main (or which side you will be taking part on) and if you wish to actively take part as a member in the future or just show interest in the group to put forward ideas or possible future arrangements, please let me know in the general chat when you join - just so I can better organise who’s what. But don’t worry, nothing is set in stone, if you change your mind later on or are just undecided, just let me know!

Hopefully, we can get the ball rolling!

Discord Link: discord.gg/5HJQWHy

2 Likes

Nice, just to ensure, is this server overall the Twilight’s Hammer community? Or a certain Twilight’s Hammer guild?

Firstly, thank you for formatting the link!

But the discord is intended for those interested in the creation of a certain Twilight guild.

I mentioned the community, meaning the community feature in BattleNet for the cross-faction ideas of this, well, idea. I can see why there would be confusion though, I wasn’t very clear.

1 Like

As a Dragonmaw Orc, Kagryn will be happy at any opportunity to stop Twilight’s Hammer into the dirt.

Hope this takes off though, best of luck!

2 Likes

Cho’gall made the Twilight Hammer interesting :cry:

3 Likes

Quite an auspicious start to this project, certainly worth checking out for good evil alliance RP.

3 Likes