Twinking is dead. Blizz killed it

Out of all NON issues to pick from… they have decided to force XP-off players to be locked to seperate bracket because mega casuals and crybabies cried so hard instead of you know… GETTING GUT…
Gearing up like we do. Doing time walking, getting good stuff PLAYING THE GAME.

Why is this a problem? because queue times are now 8689769876 years. YOu dont even get an estimate because of how few twinks that are per bracket.

But nahh… too hard. Unfair… Lets just remove them all to protect poor clueless Billy from danger.

PVP communism at its finest.

Well done, Blizzard. You just ruined fun for thousands of people across every single PVP bracket in the ENTIRE game.

My god you’re so clueless…

Edit: Getting an edge… its NOT WRONG.
Me being stronger than Billyboy the priest… is NOT a problem.

If you think it is? Then why not go full on head and make more restrictions for the sake of precious balance.
Lets restrict PVP per 10 item levels!!!

yes! Or wait. is 10 too much? How about 5 item lvels then. Or maybe 0. How about that. AS FAIR AS POSSIBLE. YES! .

You’re absolutely unbelivable, Ion…

16 Likes

Its just returned to what it was, bc it didnt work.

Got nothing to do with casuals and crybabies m8. I did years of pvp, incl twinks. But my twinks never were in normal bgs and there is a very good reason for that.

8 Likes

Twink tears, keep em coming. And if there are “thousands” of twinks for every bracket you would have no problem getting fast queues. But hey, twinks not being thruthfull as usual. Lowbie bgs turned into graveyard camping or being camped the majority of the time by a bunch of losers, you guys had 0 problem ruining the fun for everyone else. Good riddance.

33 Likes

yes and no, getting an edge is fine, being stronger is fine, but literarly chasing away new players, and levelers from random bgs, due to being to strong, and well most unfortunately as many twinks did gy camp, or just try to pray on the ones they could 1 shot so to speak, I noticed this my self, I had twinks my self, or more or less leveling twinks, where I was at one point extreamly strong in that bracket, and heck when twinks saw my weapon glow, or they noticed I hurt them, I never saw them in that bg again, they just whent for someone else.

3 Likes

This is exactly the case, so true.

Twinks can’t have fun 1 hitting people in low level PVP anymore in bgs? really? what a shame, special enchants, people farmed REP to get Pandaria stuff, stupid enchants, abusing the new Engineering equipments cause of the new Prof system, yeah honesty stop it, if you did not have a twink and a rogue did stun you, and u were dead within 2 sec, or a Paladin could kill half of the group, yeah balanced! yeah you twinks might wanna cry about quitting now, but the amount of times I’ve skipped PVP in low levels cause I knew twinks would ruin the fun, and thank god its changed, yeah I am aware back when I started playing twinks was a thing in bgs, level 10s would get bgs with level 18-19s who could 1 hit you, but the game has changed more now, a 19 twink can literally not die at all anymore, back then they at least died.

7 Likes

How much mis-information can you put in 1 post?

It’s not twinks that put crap like F.R.I.E.D bombs, Saltwater potions, over tuned enchants, into the game. TBH there’s nothing stopping anyone from visiting the AH and buying them or even making them. Twinks or no twinks they will still be used in BG’s.

3 Likes

A lot of people fail to realize that twinks aren’t the issue here. It’s game design, which could really be fixed with a few tweaks that Will not even change 120 at all. People are oblivious, especially on a forum which seems to be barely moderated. They just flood the forums with misinformation about twinks.

4 Likes

This /10char

Do you really not understand the non twinks don’t play the game as you do?
You spend time and effort pimping up your char, they just play the race to 120.
Leveling in bg is pretty fun, breaks the monotony of dungeons and question, the thing was ruined by twinks as the difference is so big exacerbated by not knowing the classes well enough as opposed to twinks which no-life perpetually for years, pretending they are gud whilst not playing against worthy opponents.
It’s pathetic really.

12 Likes

abused oneshot heroes call everyone a loser, look at this

:sob: get a life

4 Likes

How is having any curve relevant for this discussion? Oh right, it’s not.

Oh oh oh, because he doesn’t have curve?

Keep the discussion on point, not on the man… In other words, act like an adult.

2 Likes

I have an impression that he called other people losers first. So the normal thing is to check how other losers like me who hasn’t played for 3 years compares to this awesome player. Almost like always he has only his mouth to back him. Like in mythic+, method and other discussions.
Edit: ofc some people call others nolifers which is joke when I just came back after 3 years break to see game in that state.

1 Like

So, because I’m not interested in certain parts of the game, therefore I must suck? That’s some solid logic there, keep it up fella. Also, I wasn’t aware that one needed curve to do lowbie bgs.

Best,

“joke of the player”

2 Likes

No not really, you twinks are the problem because you make bgs a nightmare for people that just wanna level through bgs in peace when they are fed up with questing or dungeons or traumatize the new players that enter the game and wanna experience the pvp scene. I am glad they made the change because now at least they fixed the problem of the twink harassment :).
And dw, If you go into a bg with only heirlooms and some enchants, I can gurantee you that you will have a VERY difficult time.
So its ok, now you guys can enjoy play with people of your own kind :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good

All they did was ruin low level pvp

4 Likes

100% agree to that.
They think they have skill when the reality is that they don’t. Not a bit of it.

1 Like

I’m sorry that these players want to level in peace in a PVP PLAYMODE… it’s their responsibility to get better at the game. It’s simple game knowledge they are lacking. All it takes is to ask one of us how we are so good, or if you are an unsocial Neanderthal, a simple armory search. It’s enchants that make us so good. As we go up the levels, the enchants start to fade off(70+), but it is still possible to beat twinks.

??? Of course new players are going to lose 99% of the time because they are new to the game and don’t know anything??? what kind of argument is that? Again, it’s their responsibility to l2p. An MMORPG should be like this. Those who invest time, effort and dedication into the game, and are generally skilled should dominate.

Because you as a fotm druid can’t spec boomkin, get a saltwater and berserk and 2 shot people with starsurges? BfA is the best expansion for twinking (up until this patch of course). It’s not a one shot adventure at all anymore, and levelers can reach up to twink levels very easily. It’s just people like you that are oblivious as hell.

Make a new fury warrior as an allied race, slap 2x crusaders on your weps, a hidden satyr on your neck, and you are already good to go. What a strange coincidence that all it requires for a twink to dominate levelers as a leveler is a simple relog :)and also, to defeat other twinks.

I don’t have any problems facing twinks. Most of us don’t anyways. What’s the core issue here is that the queueign algorythms are very bad. It takes ~60 people to get a simple WSG pop (even if qued specific). And since the twinking community is spread out, we don’t have the numbers on each specific bracket to get regular BGpops.

There is this whole misconception that twinks are the worst evil of the World because they outgear everyone and oneshot everyone. First of all, that is a simple problem of class design. Why do you think that hunters and rogues back in the day were 99% of the bracket, and especially in Cataclysm? The whole gearing issue is simply not true anymore with BFA. Heirloom gear is on paar, or even weaker than green gear in quality. And in many cases, not even BIS. What makes heirlooms so good for levelers though, and why they can reach up to twink levels, is because they scale with their level, meaning that they can keep their enchants.

The class desing issues do stand though. Why do you think the lvl19 bracket is 99% arcane mages, outlaws, hunters and restodruids? Why do you think resto druid is so broken in pretty much every bracket (and even 120)? Why is it that healers are better DPSes than their DPS counterpart, especially MWs and Restos? Please do try to do your research on a topic you have 0 clue about before posting.

As to your fury warrior argument, I witnessed the fight between our alliance warrior who had crusader weapon enchants and a neck mark of hidden satyr and he went on in a 1v1 against this boi :- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/Boomcritbaam
Guess who won?
And I can link you a gif of both of them using the same abilities but the twink as you can see here is greatly
And also you can blame the class design all you want , it dosent justify the fact that you are causing harm to the mentality of the low level community by MAKING them deal with a unbalanced version of an already unbalanced pvp and then justifying it by blaming it on everything else BUT yourselves.
Anyways on a side note, This whole topic is not about you having problems facing twinks. Its the non twinkers that have a problem with going against twinks.:slight_smile:

You do realize that enchants lose potency as people level up so your argument is invalid as you have chosen to stick to your current level bracket so you want people to buy an enchant that is good only for that particular bracket?

Basically you as a twink vs a non twink is basically like a guy who has ilvl 310 and you the twink has a ilvl of 405. You can justify it all you want and blame it on class design but the fact that you make an already unbalanced state of pvp even more unbalanced with gear at the lower levels is seen as high low.

1 Like

Of course twink gear does still have good value over regular leveling gear, but the gap between a twinked and a non-twinked player has been significantly reduced. As I said, a simple relog is all that requires to be able to defeat other twinks - winning is never a guarantee in PvP.

Do finish the sentence.

And you’re playing fotm class / spec at 120, so that doesn’t justify you causing harm to the mentaily of the max level community my MAKING them deal with an unbalanced version of an already unbalanced pvp, and then justifying it by blaming it on everything else but yourself? We can toss around this argument as much as we want, there has never been, and there will never be balance in this game. Why certain brackets are 99% composed by the most op classes (such as the 19 bracket) is because they are simply more fun to play at that bracket. They got some utility, some hard hitting spells, etc. which other classes lack.

Can’t you read? I adressed one of your “points”.

Again, you can’t read. I did adress that. You just simply either avoid it, or you never learnt to read.

The gear gap, especially on the lower levels, is not that big anymore. In fact, it’s 120 that has the highest gear gaps in PvP ever in the history of this game. The same gearing issue that you describe in the lower levels do NOT reach up to the same levels of difference as 120 at all. And why should gear that you worked hard for be punished? Do you want a watered down Call of Duty experience? Pick your gun and kill people? Why are you even playing an MMORPG? You are out of touch. And it would be nice for you to adress the rest of my points, and it would be also nice that you read them.