Twinking is dead. Blizz killed it

Do you really live under the assumption that the entire twink playerbase is terrible at endgame?

2 Likes

Because this is getting a bit tiring here’s a comparison of 2 of my Twinks:

Dressed “down” 39 Mistweaver Monk in Heirlooms - Complete with no enchants

Here’s my other 39 Mistweaver Monk in BG Gear:

Yes there is a difference - putting some enchants on Heirlooms would close that gap massively.

I dont have engineering done yet, but that would only give me a bit more stam and versa at the cost of some int.

With that I’m off to play some Twink only quality BG’s we have organized. for tonight

Good for you . As long you keep non twinks out it ,we are happy :D.

Get rid of that highlander/defiler gear that you get with marks of honor and repalce it with dungeon gear/Quest Gear please. Then come back to me.

Uh, yeah a bloodthirst and a raging blow took out 35% of the hp with twink gear and without these only 20%? Yeah ‘Little Difference’.

Because it only makes it fun FOR YOU. and not for any of the people that you to kill using it.

That is correct. Grats on your 2k from 2013 btw.

I have been quoting your points therefore it should be understood that I am reading it. So let me give you the final touchdown for the neanderthals that you twinks are.
In all its essence, the fact that they separated these brackets means that 90% of the wow community agrees that you twinks needed to be dealt with and if you are telling me that all of us are out of touch then you are pretty delusional.
Also I understand why you twink now. I see your 1750 3s and 1.5k rbg ‘experience’. Yes you are a credible source of information regarding pvp at endgame.
Anyways just letting you know that you should improve your skills a little and maybe stop harassing low level players just because you spammed a dungeon several times or get that expensive item from AH?.

Regards,
Hotsndots

Have a good day and have a happy twinking life.

2 Likes

Oh just an FyI, The fact that you keep defending yourself when you are clearly in the wrong and then when EVERYONE in the community except other twinks are against you says something.
So if you wish to leave and unsub because your twink priveleges were removed from being used on non twinks. We welcome it with all our hearts :D. But do know that you will be destroyed at the end game if you keep up this attitude.
But I understand that you wish to spend your life in this small world that you have chosen to keep yourself in because you feel ‘safe’.
Also, if u wish to argue with me further. Show me a bg with a non twink character of yours to prove to me that you can do as well without your…‘little to no difference heirloom enchanted gear’.
Cheers.

3 Likes

How weird. My reply to you got removed. Guess we got some flagging babies here.

TLDR: You’re wrong. My fun /our fun, should not be sacrificed because you dont wanna git gut.

We’re not pathetic. We work our butts off to get as strong as we can and pay to play the game to do so just like you.

The only one pathetic here… is you. For refusing to just ignore us, which happens in 120 queues too when a stronger team appears or russians because most player suck at pvp and refuse to even try vs them…

Or… simply enjoy us when we’re on your team and carry you to victory.

By the end of the day Blizz’s dumbing down of this game and mega casualizing it will only make it more boring to the brink of its death.

Players like you with your complaints are the detriment of WoW’s growth.
I said it before and Ill say it again. On twinking alone… we spend all our time in 119 bracket or lower. You run around to reach 120. Then STAY THERE… and dont play in our bracket and dont come dictating whats right and wrong.

because then you might as well argue in favour of bringing back templates from legion on steroids which was the worst idea ever because it rendered gear pointless.

And no. Skill didn’t remotely matter because class balance in WoW is inexistent.

hah. Wonder if this comment will remain or if someone will flag me again. Because what better way to counter a reply then to censor it.

1 Like

I haven’t played a low level bracket XPOff for over 4 years, I’m just amazed that you feel not understanding someone’s motives is equal to them being terrible.

I would love to drink the salt of your tears but I apologize that I cant anymore because I am sealing any additional twink tears in tiny bottles in my basement for later use :smiley:

2 Likes

Whatever a person’s motives is. It becomes different when it starts harming/irritating other people around them and thats where things cross the line.
Remember this.

So you don’t wear your i398 gear in a random BG? Don’t tell me you have a set of 310 Blues specifically for Random BG’s because you would hate to ruin a fresh 120’s PvP experience. Double standards or is it different at 120.

Personally I couldn’t give 2 monkeys if the queues are separate or together, what really irritated me was the underhanded way it was done and not communicated out.

If they fixed the XP Off queues so that BG’s actually popped when both factions have enough players queued then I’d be really happy.

On the subject of my Ally monk you are saying what MoE aren’t available to regular players?

1 Like

…that doesn’t make them terrible though, that’s a generalisation at best, and a baseless insult at worst.

1 Like

Um yeah it does and the reason that none of them realized it is the reason this happened in the first place. People got sick of it and decided that they actually had enough.

I am saying for both of your characters and yes because no one actually goes to Arathi highlands to use their marks of honor on some low level piece of gear which they will replace as they level. They use dungeon gear or some gear that they got from questing.

1 Like

Again, how does people being tired of being beaten in low level pvp by people higher geared than them automatically make all of those players terrible at the game.

1 Like

Also I can see it in the BiS list here :- shttps://xpoff.com/threads/the-39-bfa-bis-gear-handbook.81298/
So give me COMPLETE non twink character and come back to me.

1 Like

No problem i will but I will enchant the looms, because that’s what any sensible person would as they will be in looms for 100 plus levels.

That BiS list is now irrelevant as BiS is an RNg quest reward that procs epic, just what we always wanted rng in Classic Zones :slight_smile:

No one hits 35% of someones health with bloodthirst.

This is an MMORPG. progressing your character is the very core of the game.

If you can’t handle that then you should go and play a different game.

Like 70% of all twinks I know run around with elite enchants and Gladiator tabards, though…?

That’s not at all how statistics work. Give me a source to back up that “90%” number.

I was in the top-10 of Warriors on the ladder in Rbgs in the first few weeks of S6 Legion before I took a break and got 2200+ in 3s within the first 2 hours of Arena gameplay on my Enhancement Shaman (that I never did arena on before).

Aside for me, Other twinks that I know play Rbgs at 2800+ rating and are the highest rated Rbg team on EU realms.

Good enough for you?

Well if that’s all it takes… Can’t levelers take 30 minutes to do that themselves?

Again, statistics? Source?

No such thing ever existed.

See my above statements on Rating.

You can’t first say that you want Twinks gone because they’re too strong and then attack them for ‘wanting to stay safe’ when that’s what you want yourself/levelers to be in the first place.

Hypocrisy 101.

I just played 22 kills 3 deaths solo play on my fresh Zandalari warrior that only has enchanted heirlooms. I’ll take a screenshot next time.

Ugh… you just love to use that ‘im drinking your salty tears’ comment over and over again don’t you?

You mean like someone that keeps repeating how they’re drinking another persons tears? Yeah I agree.

Well… maybe they should? Since when is it forbidden to use your knowledge of the game in PvP? Rather than to blame people who have this knowledge perhaps you should educate the oblivious ones.

3 Likes

There you go - removed the Arathi gear - spent 471 Gold on a Shoulder and Leg Enchant, neither of which is BiS. Used mats from my Enchanters bank for the Chest / Weapon and Offhand. Changed one of the rings for a Dungeon satchel ring.

Now the non-twink has 275 intellect / 293 Spellpower 2948 Health 21.28% Crit. Versa is 4.45%

The twinks advantage is 14% Versa, 12 Spellpower and less than 200 Health - that my friend is close enough to compete. If the Leveler was to enchant everything else then the difference would be less.

But why spend ~25 Gold to Enchant your rings when players dont at max level eh

1 Like

It’s also got more crit and haste than the twink, which though not ideal for a mistweaver, don’t amount to nothing.

1 Like

I am so happy to see that somebody else besides me actually knows how to do math and actually does it here on the forums.

2 Likes

I appreciate that my Horde Monk isn’t absolute BiS but try and find a Feather Moon Headdress / Hand of Edward the Odd on a dead realm for a 39 …

So yeah there will be Twinks out there that have better gear, but this is the gear I was doing BG’s in prior to the split so the comparison is valid.

I could also swap out the Insignia on the non-twink for an Int one, but I prefer to use the Insignia for the 2 min CD vs 3 min CD for the Medalion

1 Like