Twinking is part of the game. ACCEPT IT

Stop complaining about twinks, casual players and blizzard catering to casuals is the main reason why this game is what it is today and fun stuff gets removed. I remember the first time i met a twink in a bg back in TBC. He destroyed everyone and i was intrigued and it motivated me. I had no clue back then how he was doing what he did but i still remember it 12 years later like it was yesterday. I ended up getting into pvp and arena and getting multiple glad titles after. But blizzard loves to cater to casuals that want stuff handed to them with a pet on the back.

I remember vanilla when everything was unfair, classes were OP compared to others and people were griefing / camping players like a mofo. AND guess what ?? The game was AWESOME compared to what it has been the last 6 years. But hey who am i , just another random scrub on the forum.

Stop complaining on forums and play the damn game. Are you sick and tired of twinks destroying your face?? Make a twink yourself and return the F-ing favor.

athenelol quote " You’re Pro or you’re NuB , that’s life "

27 Likes

No, they aren’t, and why should I? WoW is not reality, it is malleable, it is code. It is shaped by devs that attempt to cater to the majority, and the majority want twinks gone. This is why the queues were split originally in wotlk (which proves you wrong unless you play on private servers lol), and why they were split again for bfa after stat templates were removed.

12 Likes

theny are part game Always heve been vinnlia

3 Likes

Another person using casual as a derogatory term without knowing what it actually means… you’d think after so many years people would stop doing it :frowning:

I agree twinking is part of the game though, never really understood what the fuss was about.

1 Like

who dat be ?

Tbh the game is casual friendly compared to most MMOs out there.
Was in the past and will be in the future.
Thats the reason WoW was more played than any other MMO , its becouse WoW is more casual friendly.

Casuals are more likely to pay hard cash to play than peeps who spend their lifes on line here, farming to pay for their subs, Thus casuals more likely contributing more to development.

Always feel like twinks are some small man syndrome, taking lifes frustrations on some pixels.
Some people want to level by pvp, not to be rolf stomped by people who have spent a year or more in the same level, but I guess about the only feeling of empowerment they only ever going to feel.

Why allow players have such a massive advantage over others in the same level,
the gear was never intended for this advantage it was for pve, yet developed into this bulling monster.

4 Likes

Jokes…every mmo is causal friendly these days not sure what you are smoking. Wait for classic and enjoy pure twinking here.

1 Like

Then the above also applies at max level? PvE gear>PvPGear at 120

There are very few levels which this actually true. 10 - 19 and 20 -29, 59 and 110 are the outliners.

I did a test, ( I’ve posted links to the armories at least 3 times on these forums ) comparing a Loomed Level 39 MW Monk vs a Twink Level 39 MW Monk.

I do wonder how many twins people actually saw in BG’s, outside of the more popular Twinking brackets ( 19, 29 and 70 ) I remain to be convinced that you saw more than 1 or 2 twinks per BG if that, based on my time playing in the 39 and 60 brackets.

The difference in Primary stats is a massive 3 Spellpower in favor of the Twink. The difference is in secondary stats. :slight_smile:

People do BG’s for fast XP, rather than for the PvP. If there was no XP to be gained ( or the obscene amount of XP reduced ), which imo, makes for a conflict of interest between people who are there for the PvP and those who aren’t.

I leveled a Hunter through BG’s and for a win in the 60 -69 bracket I was seeing 120K XP in some BG’s.

It might surprise you to know that a number of the guys and gals I queued with had end game Arena titles :slight_smile: and played their Twinks for fun.

3 Likes

100% Wrong …

1 Like

Yea man don’t you remember those twinks destroying everyone in 48 hour long Avs?!

Lols…

Pff i know you are no life and like to watch and masturbeyt to your twink but WE DONT CARE.

Seems like someone has been owned by a twink and can’t stand loosing. If someone spends hours upon hours grinding for BiS why not let them enjoy “owning” in BGs and Skirms? It’s not max level and there aren’t that many twinks so what’s to QQ about if you bump into them sometimes?

1 Like

Havnt seen twinks since being a pup and dueling in goldshire and renember the bawling rogue crying because he lost and it was unfair id used my healthstone, he was so mad he grieved me for days.

As I said the reason was for pve not rolf stomping lesser geared players, and some gear was bought from blizz i believe.

Couldnt care what level it is, games meant to be enjoyed by all, not just those that can afford more time in it and create misery for others.

Dont know how many twinks there are and guess you dont, but if allowed to mix again there certainly be alot more again.

No fun twink playing twink is there they might lose, and I would sumerise its them that cant stand losing.

the fact is that it was the same on the us server not just eu, that there was enough abuse by twinks that they had to take action.

Well that is just hogwash and i think you know that. The problem is that there are not enough of us to support our own queues.

2 Likes

Yeah and a lot of people find it enjoyable to twink because of the bad state the game is in ATM.

Would personally love playing twink vs twink but atm there are no players left, every server is dead and the games current state is miserable

Exactly! I’ve tried being queued for a whole day with no queue popping.

2 Likes

Well if it was me i would be trying to organise a twink night or 2 per week when they know that other twinks are on.

But is it a bit of a contradiction that people find it enjoyable to twink because of the state of the game yet there are no players left to que?

well least you have vanilla to look forward to - that will be fun wont it -or maybe not.

Is that why people complain why queues don’t pop

2 Likes

I only dont understand since they segregated queues for twinks on leveling brackets, why twinking at 120 is still mixed?

4 Likes