Twinking is part of the game. ACCEPT IT

I accept that twinks need to get ganked.

1 Like

just accept and stop cry pls

1 Like

LoL so all the rank 1 and glad players that are twinking are bad at end game pvp. You make alot of sense, I have been twinking since tbc and i have 6x glad and 1x rank uno, explain that?

2 Likes

Explain what exactly? That your trash at end game pvp?

3 Likes

I have a friend who is twinking multi gladiator hota , he was eu 68 player last time I checked this season.

People don’t like twinks because they are loosing to them.
No one likes to loose. Especially when joining pvp with intent of casual games and free xp boost.

The problem is not with how people are using the system but with the design of the system itself.

Should you separate people in game based on the way they play it? - no.
Should the difference between xpoff and xpon in terms of power be minimal? - yes.

1 Like

don’t like twinks? twink yourself and beat them. EZ

4 Likes

Why would someone who doesn’t like twinks want to BE one? o.0

1 Like

there is no such think as ‘twink’, I just mean to gear your character up. Who doesn’t want that? And if you don’t, you got no right to complain.

2 Likes

just stop pls silly twinking part always will be part of game if u so tristy for revange go make twink u self pay them back simple thet

4 Likes

The level of logic in the twink community ladies and gentleman.

3 Likes

but sad part there no logic how iron

No, it means _lock your xp to gear up! _ Lots and lots of people don’t want that :slight_smile: Me, I don’t really care as long as they don’t exploit their way into the xp-on bg’s.

1 Like

Twinking is over on 8.2 , if you have a twink in your group , you will get 95% less experience.

1 Like

Why should it be minimal? That’s not the point of and MMORPG, you should feel as though your gear makes you stronger, why else would people spend time gearing up characters?

2 Likes

Characters with experience turned off can no longer participate in Battlegrounds with characters that have experience turned on.

From 8.2 patch notes. WOOHOO they heard us!

2 Likes

where do you see that?

How do you know?

You weren’t even born back then.

1 Like

Imagine thinking twinking makes you some sort of an elite player.
You’re delusional as hell lmao I’ve seen so many pathetic back peddling twinks going around 1 shotting people despite them making numerous mistakes.

5 Likes

already bron saw lot my life time of wow