Twinking is part of the game. ACCEPT IT

problem is its not that hard to get his gear level i geared mainly from world quests and im only a little bit behind only takes a week or so

1 Like

The same applies to low levels… to get better gear before joining bg… don’t you think?

1 Like

It is alright. Too bad Class Design does not match to it. I remember some random AB during Wrath and feeling how 39 lvl rogue twink opens on me. Guess what? I was in my guesting greens and I killed him. Can you do that now? No you cant.

To oneshoot people is not design, this need to be addressed. All that you use is stuff overpowered for your level, if this fix blizzard, twinking will be better.

1 Like

You dont meet twinks in normal BG’s - Queue bug was fixed this patch.

Power difference between a leveler in enchanted looms is minimal in any bracket above 20 - 29, except for may be a fully geared 59 or 69 Twink.

Hard to believe it was a 39 Rogue Twink in Wrath as the queues were separated in Wrath when BG’s started giving XP… The gear difference @ 39 between a leveler and a Twink in Wrath was huge compared to now.

why would a low level want to spend extra time getting gear when he could be leveling. Twinks only play them to roflstomp new chars with no gear and you all know it

Who cares about leveling, Blizz don’t with the super xp gains you get doing anything now. And what’s the difference between gear progression at 29 compared to 120? Your 422 ilvl is going to shizit all over any fresh faced 325 ilvl. Any player who pvps wants to rolfstomp, its the focking aim of the game in pvp!

I’ve put in the same effort as your 120, probably more due to the insane low RNG of some of my gear dropping. You don’t have a clue how difficult it is and that is the draw for all of us old skool twinkers. Get geared or get going, don’t btch about getting beat by players who have made the effort to outmatch your heirlooms when you do the exact same at 120.

4 Likes

So much truth.

In the past 2 days I’ve deleted 3 twinks because they overlevelled past 19, as I lost track of the score and didn’t hit my /afk macro to bounce out of the games in time.

I relevel chars like these because, for me right now, it’s the most fun content to do, I cannot stand the azerite treadmill.

I don’t understand why we were removed from the regular XP enabled queue when people can outlevel the bracket in 1 dungeon.

1 Like

i have played a little of every expansion , from the burning crusades. i always canceled my sub due to just being annoyed with twinks.

im doing good in bfa im palying with a friend and got to 120 .

i honestly think over the years that twinks are just bad players that need to be overgeared to feel they are good. maybe at 120 they just cant fight well and get annoyed. so resort to twinking.

seems weird to twink at such a low lvl when there are no skills to use to outplay your enemy.

i prefer more skills and long fights.

Thats the most retarded reply i’ve ever read in my entire forum life

2 Likes

To add more, it’s not same experience for people, that just bypass some bracket and people locked in that bracket. This is advantage and blizzard address it.

But for me this also need to be address it on max level and people to be grouped by ilvl bracket, but that’s another long story :slight_smile: This two things are equal. For twinks their level is max level and so on…

What? This isn’t Vanilla, you get your core abilities pretty early.

Oh boo hoo, somebody killed your low level alt using better gear and cheap enchants; better quit!

Here’s why you’re both wrong and stupid; if somebody is bad at PVP at 120, they’re also bad at 19, 29, 39 and every other bracket; there really isn’t much difference.

People that twink their low level toons are people that are bored of max level content, not people that are bad. People that are bad don’t twink; they cry about twinks.

Thats so unfortunate truth. Just quited 1500-0 win deepwind gorge bg. I told healer to heal me with carts.

Then when game became 1400-0 eng alliance lead I told ours horde is playing with bases not carts thats why they lose.

They said play style of carts only works with players like you to me.
https://ibb.co/cJJLt2y
Also I played some low level pvp. I think there is stats and ilvl balance. Thats why most people like to stay there.

198 ilvl alt of mine made 6 times more damage than 278 ilvl players. I’m sure there is balance on stats.

just go play classic problem solved u dont like it go cry some ware else twink it is wat it is

SO. Now that we have the patchnotes, explaining that the level sync also matters for BG’s (you loose spells and abilities/essences over the bracketlevel)

So you think it will
A: Bring even more twinks to the game, just in the way that people have endgame premades joining 10-19 BG’s for an example?
B: Destroy Twinking as a whole

Twinking as a whole was destroyed after Blizzard believed the twinks lies about how they loved to fight each other and were totally not twinking to oneshot noobs. So twinks got their separate BGs. Patch goes live, a month later twinking is dead.

1 Like

Here’s why you’re wrong and stupid: twinks wanting to fight other twinks wasn’t a lie, the reason the battlegrounds were unsuccessful is because twinking as a whole wasn’t popular enough to keep brackets alive, especially when you consider that Battlegroups used to be quite small.

Even if you combined every single battlegroup, there wouldn’t have been enough twinks to keep battlegrounds going outside of peak times.

If you think looking at a bunch on contestless numbers immately means you were right and twinks just “wanted to stomp noobs” then frankly, there’s no help for you.

Do you know what the aftermath of twink removal is? Alt levellers effortlessly stomping noobs with no competition, because the apex predator was removed. The result? People think these alt levellers are twinks, which is hilarious.

Twinks haven’t had access to non-twink battlegrounds for ages, yet there’s still people claiming that the long queues are “because people are tired of getting farmed by twinks”.

No, it was a lie and what’s stupid is claiming you knew why every twinked needed crusader enchants vs lvl 19, 29 or other brackets. The twink community was at it’s peak and extremely vocal on the forums telling every upset player who spent time queueing up for battlegrounds that they shouldn’t complain about twinks cause “twinks only wanted to fight other twinks”.

The fact is that once the noobs where not part of the equation, the twinks lost their will to fight each other and twinking became nearly extinct. Plenty of “delete-and-start-again” twinks in normal battlegrounds, that’s how desperate twinks were for noobs, but it wasn’t the same thing was it?

Insult me all you want, history speaks for itself and your attitude won’t change a thing.

No, it wasn’t. Different twinks wanted different things, most wanted to test their characters and see how far they could be min/maxed. Hard though this may be for you to believe; some people actually enjoy min/maxing.

I remember the mid-WoTLK forum era very well, thank you. Better than you, I dare say.

Twinks didn’t just want to fight twinks; they wanted, as I’ve just said, to see how far they can push their character.

Thanks for not reading the post that you’re replying too. Here:

I’m long past the days of having the patience to repeat myself.

Heaven forbid that people want to actually play their characters? You’re also assuming that every single twink played for the same reason. The people wanting to push their characters were alienated by the removal of twink battlegrounds, but the ones who wanted to stomp noobs and alt levellers? Still able too.

Except with no competition this time; because the apex predator was removed.

And again, each person twinked for different reasons. I liked to push my characters to see how strong they could become, mr IRL friend twinked a tank; he literally made it just so he could see how many levellers he could tank at the same time; actually “stomping” them was irrelevant to him.

If only you had the ability to read history for what it was, and not the way you falsely perceive it.

Going to add anything new to this argument, or do the same old whining?

Keep on talking if you want, but acting all uppity won’t help you, just like it didn’t help you then.
Actually I’d watch my mouth on these forums, Blizz might end up believing you again and that wasn’t too good for you.