Twinks need public bg queues!

Bla this twink that, twink this Bla bla that… I GET IT!!! But honestely, twinks have been a fun “alt” thing, since some of you still watched powerpuff girls on TV!

wont get into too much drama here, just want to point out… we that take our time and recources to make a twink for fun. We dont like staying in BG queues for 26min! this is not okay. NEEDS TO GET FIXED.

For all of you who dont like twinks while lvling in BG’s, just suck it up for a little while and you’ll be on your way to Boralus before you even know it.

And on the plus side for those who disslike twinks… what if you get some on your team? (we know alot of people say, Alliance always suck at BG) Then i dont think you would have complained!

let girls be girls
let boys be boys
let anyone be anything

and

LET TWINKS BE TWINKS!

(honestely Blizzard, it’s easy click-fixing thing for you, majority will love it and I feel a little disrespected for who i am… a TWINK)

Regards Zaleena-t WIN Ks.

Why should someone who wants to level be up against someone who chose not to? Your BiS is gonna annihilate anyone in looms, never mind someone who just wants to enjoy some BGs in the green gear they got while questing.

I have no doubt that a BG full of twinks is a lot of fun. Some of the level brackets are a lot more enjoyable than PvP at max, for me anyway. Maybe you guys just need to be recruiting more for your community.

3 Likes

Toxic players shouldnt have any place in WoW… but you set that mark very clear, that there is some toxic players.

Maybe Blizzard should implement a simple system for twinks, so people have the choice to become one, or since now literally every class can twink, perhaps our good ol’ Chromie can actually ‘turn lvl 60s into twinks’ similar to the mercenary buff?

Oh… :slight_smile: Twinks are not toxic at all… They dont want to farm ungeared levelers…

Facts! Heirloom are just as good as epic 29 twink items, check for yourself, it’s not so much difference between BiS items compared to heirlooms. which is sad, but still a good thing just to make opinions like this shut down. no offense.

And tbh your opinion about the gear differences is not a strong point. at max lvl, you have some that are 20k hp + with maxed out gear and you have some with 7-8k hp with green/blue items, newly dinged 50… are you saying that the max geared players should fight each other? should they also have a 28min queue so that all heirloom and blue/green geared people can play?

that’s just stupid i think!

there´s no way you can tell me anything that makes sense WHY twinks should be zoned out… no opinion or fact is good enough. it’s all stupid and there because some cry-babies while doing bgs couldnt play good enough or they had a bad team, twinks are not better, twinks are not OP, twinks are not bosses… it’s just twinks, want to stay at a lvl to do that kind of phased pvp.

Blizzard took away honour gear and made BGs at max a cesspit. Scaling never worked, now we have no scaling. As I stated a lot of the lower level brackets are a lot more fun. Plus, the difference at max is you don’t have to worry about dinging while collecting gear.

Plus what you’re saying about heirlooms is not true. If it was, you’d be playing in them. So many items are available now with the use of Chromie Time. If somebody levelling was trying to collect BiS pieces to compete against twinks, they’d have out levelled the bracket before they had the chance. Look at the amount of gem sockets you have. I don’t think I seen anything with socket drops on my new alts until at least level 40.

And I’d say Blizzard disagrees with the OP part, considering you are put into a separate bracket :slightly_smiling_face:

I reiterate, work on recruiting for the community. Personally I don’t think I’d want to be a twink but I’m sure there’s people that’d see the appeal.

1 Like

This is just how MMOs work - level 50 is endgame at the moment, there has to be a point at which levelling ends and gearing/character improvement becomes the focus, instead of the acquisition of new levels and abilities.

Twinks pick their own endgame level, deck themselves out in gear and then play at the expense of everyone else - with no intention of improving themselves and only with the domination of others in mind.

It’s fine the way it is, with you lot locked in your own little bubble, playing against people of equal gear (and maybe skill, who knows?), rather than crushing half geared people who just want to level via PvP.

Also, how the hell did you get an ilvl 50 chest at level 29? I assume that’s some sort of squish scaling that Blizz has overlooked.

3 Likes

If Blizzard want pve abuse in pvp, then why xpon and xpoff are separated? :thinking:

wow… tunnel vision like you’re stuck inside WSG, not because you’re a twink but because you suck so much at doing pvp you lose all the time and dont have the capacity in you to follow a in-game quest guide :man_facepalming:

Dont talk if you cant walk the walk… Twinking is NOT about “farming ungeared levelers” :rofl:
Twinking is about doing pvp at one bracket because it’s fun, because there cant be that BIG of a difference between gear like max lvl. get your fact right!

…No, the people that want to farm ungeared levellers are you alt levellers and loomers.

You can get the ilvl50 pieces on a lvl10, by completely the main storyline of each Legion zone. When you get the pillars of creation, each one awarded you with an ilvl800 piece back in Legion: they’ve been scaled down to ilvl50 in shadowlands, but available at any level.

3 Likes

So, FUN for you, is being OP against someone that has no chance against you, and then killing that someone. FUN is killing helpless lowbies. You might as well kick babies, you’re 9 tenths there.

1 Like

No, you cant do that! Not anymore.

Twinks defiantly shouldn’t have public queue :rofl::rofl: honestly. Think of others opinions on this realistically.

Your fun shouldn’t impede on others and that’s a good reason in itself, 🤷🤷

Your talk heirlooms as if any new player has knowledge about them let alone could afford them. And even if you got on public people would stop using PvP in that bracket so your queues wouldn’t get any faster

Funny that this sentiment applies only to the twinking community.

Hmm, my lvl25 hunter still had one of the ilvl50 pieces. Did Blizzard disable this without nerfing the ones people already have?

1 Like

In arena your devided by skill.

In raids/groups your devided by ilevel/opinon.

In what other content do you think it should exist? :rofl: Every stage of the game is devided up. But the end game content isn’t as queuable

Here’s the thing

In arena you don’t queue 1200 arena score players with 2900 arena score players.

In PvP you don’t queue farmed and built players into new players.

No, you’re divided by gear.

In raids, you’re divided by gear and levels of co-operation.

That’s not the sentiment that I was referring to.

No, but you still queue full BiS players against teams of fresh max levels.

The amount of whining on this board would suggest otherwise.

Pick someone else to argue with Spooki.

I ain’t arguing :rofl:

And yes they do queue fully bis teams into freshz but in arena you have a progressing score that lifts said player out of the rank of those new fresh max characters

Your twinking levels don’t have this score to eventually lift you above non-twinks which is why this exists?

And whining? Max level PvP has divisions between players to prevent this. So low level PvP should also. Simple as. Its a forum, it’s the entire point of the forums itself. Lol you come here with your complaints

I mean sure I’d say give you guys a ranking, but we all know a selection would abuse it 🤷 not saying all of you. But people defiantly would

They did. You cant get ilevel 50 with your 20s anymore.
All Legion quest rewards are re-scaled down.

The guys who got ilevel 50 pieces still have them.

Then what are you doing, other than wasting my time?

You just said they don’t.

And there’s twinking arenas, with rating and what not? No, there’s skirmishes only.

The separate queues exist because of people whining. You see, alt levellers wanted to use their heirlooms to absolutely stomp new players. What happened instead was that their heirlooms were worthless against twinks, the twinks were stomping them.

So the alt levellers cried and blamed the twinks for stomping both them and the new players. And the rest as they say, is history.

Yes.

You literally just said:

Make up your damn mind.

I’m not complaining, I’m arguing against complaints.

I don’t have any twinks, and won’t be making any either.

…Sometimes it feels as if Blizzard never learn.