Twinks queue in BGs

I’m a returning player who hasn’t played in a long time. I used to enjoy leveling new toons in BGs. So I tried doing that again and the experience has changed a lot.

I’ve done A LOT of BGs on multiple toons in the past few days. I’ve only been doing them when I’m closing to top of the bracket (26 to 29 for example). I’m running into a lot of players who have 2x or 3x my hp. I’m getting from 100% to dead in literally one second.

Didn’t twinks used to have their own BG queues? Has that changed? What was the logic behind changing that?

Could there really be that many twinks? I’m getting one and two shotted by multiple classes. It’s extremely unfun.

4 Likes

expect to run into them again and again, it wont change

2 Likes

twinks should go back to their own brackets but blizzard knows bad players enjoy feeling pro and need huge advantages or they will quit

7 Likes

Its a horrendous problem atm, all I seem to fight on any of my alts levelling up is premade alliance twinks. Level 10-19 bracket being the worst. How can anyone find spamming two abilities fun?

Will Blizzard do anything about it? Probably not.

No wonder the majority of new players dont make it past level 20.

4 Likes

I used to play a LOT of Bg while leveling, but since twinks joined our BG’s its has become a real pain. Now I don’t do BG’s at all till endgame. Its just not worth it anymore

5 Likes

They are twinking at all brackets including 100-109. Yesterday I wanted to chill on a few hordies I have at that bracket mentioned above but I kept coming across this BM hunter.

He was able to take on 6 of us, do almost three times as much damage and was only once killed.

After 8 battlegrounds on different alts I’d had enough, he was basically soloing the BG like a raid boss.

This isn’t fair gameplay and I get different classes outshine others from time to time FOTM etc. But twinks are another level of insanity, this cancer has to stop asap.

It seems they do it because they’re not very good PVP’ers imo

4 Likes

They do indeed twink at all brackets, both on Horde and Allyside. It was a massive issue in the past, hence why they got seperate BGs.
We should have that again

5 Likes

It’s not hard to become a “twink” now. You don’t have to spend a million gold now to have fun. But if you join BGs in green gear then what do you expect?

First of all, everyone should level up with heirlooms. No heirlooms mean that you waste your time and make everything harder, slower and boring.

Secondly, no matter how you level up - in BGs or dungeons, you must enchant your gear. No enchants? Then your leveling speed is much slower and it’s boring.

*Chest must be enchanted with +10 stats (Price: ~100g)
*Weapon enchant is a MUST: Elemental Force for DPS/Tank (Price: ~100g). With this enchant your DPS will increase and dungeons/BG will be more fun. If you are a warrior/paladin then you can use Crusader enchant until level 60 - you will have LOTS of fun with this enchant before level 60.
*Neck enchant is a MUST: Mark of the Hidden Satyr for a tank/DPS. And Mark of the Ancient Priestess for a healer if you only want to heal during leveling, otherwise use Mark of the Hidden Satyr.
*Shoulder/Pants enchant: optional but nice to have.
*Rings: if you have heirloom rings then enchant it with haste or versatility.

Enchants for other slots are optional. And you must have heirloom trinkets.
All this will increase your leveling speed and it will be more fun to do dungeons or BGs.

I love to play with enchants during the leveling, it makes the game more fun. Sometimes I use them to increase my healing and while doing dungeons, my tank class have a good self-heal. And sometimes I increase my DPS or healing while playing a healing class.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? Twinks use the best armour etc in a specific bracket, they turn off xp once they reach a certain level so they can farm said gear and stay in a certain bracket.

It ain’t about heirlooms, enchants and leveling through BG’s

4 Likes

I say that if you want to level through BG’s, then you need to use enchants. Otherwise stay away from it unless you want to be farmed by twinks or by people who level through BG’s and use enchants. And if you will use heirlooms and enchants you will be able to kill twinks.

3 Likes

I have heirlooms and enchants and they’re useless against twinks.

5 Likes

Yeah I use full set heirlooms, fully enchanted and everything. STILL aint no mach for a bracket locked twink in enchanted BiS gear, with pots and buffs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There was a Shaman in the 20-29 AB yesterday who was literally unkilliable lol

Had about 1.5k health than everybody else

1 Like

The difference between BiS twink and enchanted heirloom player is small BFA (try to google what was twinking in mop and cata, for example).

So maybe you’re talking about L2P issue?

Twinks even in Legion with disabled enchants and PvP-templates (when BiS twink was better than regular heirloom player for ~15% of stats) most times wipe these cryin ppl.

try and defend all you want twinks are the worst players in the game by far they play to have a huge upperhand because they cannot play on a level playing field

5 Likes

It ain’t a L2P issue and being intellectually dishonest doesn’t help. This has been a huge problem since BFA launched because I haven’t seen twink issues like this for years.

And if you’re honest you would admit that.

2 Likes

Yeah but Lets not pretend those items are greatly ahead of other options after the many stat squishes that happened

il use this dk as twink, mainly too farm materials boost friends on Island expedition and time too time doing some bg, il dont get why some ppl cry about twink you enter an bg in green items and expect and easy win for easy exp too lvl up, but in fact bg is too face oposite faction too kill eachother and grabbing flag etc and win, so eather you twink out your char, or you just doing the regular questing,storyline,dungeuon etc, there is no Point too try make some special que or something for ppl that turned off there exp cause there wouldnt be enough ppl too get the bgs running, allready at lvl 110 were il have stop my exp bg waiting que time is 18 min.
just stop the whining alredy and eather do bg, or just lvl the regular way insteed, it goes so fast now Days that its almost ridiculous.

if you see me in bg next time you better run :slight_smile:
have an great weekend

3 Likes

so my theory is correct twink blood dk the lowest of the low

3 Likes

Yeah , its horrible.
I just came back after a few years break , hoping they would have fixed it by now…
I’m leveling a new toon and still no matter what level i’m at , there are always twinks.
One druid hade 170k dmg while the rest was at 20 to 40.
To top it off , he hade a healer buddy.

1 Like