Twisting Corridors

Good afternoon, everyone.

I’m curious if anyone is interested in doing Layer 8 of Twisting Corridors so we can get the Corridor Creeper mount?

I’ve tried my hand at this alone a few times and it’s frustrating spending a few hours in there only to be defeated again and again by the last boss.

If you have done Layer 7 and have no luck with Layer 8, let’s get a group going and blitz the place.

Anyone interested, please send an in-game email or sound off here and let’s see if we can get something going.

I should be online for the better part of the evening.

Thank you for your time.

/Astellon

(Of COURSE the forums show the wrong name of my character…)

Go get those venthyr, tiger.

Did you recently rename?
If it’s a diff char you should be able to change it.

It looks like a realm change to me. This character Richter was on Moonglade while Astellon is on Argent Dawn.

1 Like

That is correct. I transferred over a few days ago.

Maybe try relogging on the forums and clearing the cookies in your browser. That should hopefully update your profile and show the correct character.

That did it. Thanks.

Anyway, if anyone cares to do a run in Twisting Corridors, do send tell and we’ll take it from there.

But but but…
It’s sooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooong and dreadfull :scream:

Im interested (of course not with this alt), if you are online around 19h today, we can try it out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.