[twisting nether] [h] - 8/8 (h) looks for dps and healers to hop to mythic

“Belligerent” is a young chill guild full of grown people who are eager to hop into mythic raiding :>
RT is on Wed-Thur, 8-10 pm. We also do some M+ runs together with a lot of drunk speeches and stupid jokes.
Also, since new raid is coming soon, we will start doing it ASAP, therefore we need a proper and reliable team <3

Currently we’re looking for Disc and Shadow priests, Rogues, Demon Hunters, DK’s. If you play any other class but have amazing performance (proven) you’ll most likely get into the guild.

• The guild language is English, so we will expect you to at least understand what we’re saying to you :smiley:
  • We’ve got 8/8 (H) from the dawn of the guild and now are trying to prove our worthy in Mythic! Make sure you’re fine with wipes if you’re willing to join.
  • You must be friendly, you HAVE to know your class and you’re OBLIGED to be respectful to the others.
  • Ilvl is of no use for us, so please be ready to provide logs of your previous boss fights. HC would be enough, as we only need to see the proof of your decent performance
  • We’re doing M+ runs midweek, so feel free to join. At least +10 for a chest will be done surely.
  • We use Discord.

So if you’re interested feel free to contact me or the officers in the game or Discord:

B-tag: HoGaroni#2295, Arcanine#21435
Discord: Dolzur#0899

hi there! i am a returning player to WoW bfa currently playing casual this xpac as a Spriest and fury warr both 430ish ilvl, havnt been playing for some weeks now,after a break with classic but now i am back and want to raid in a ambitious guild for this and future content. just bought my epic edit for shadowlands so i am able to come and raid as whatever spec or class you guys desire, i raided Hardcore as a shaman from WotLk as any spec of the class enh-ele-and resto,
i would like to come in contact with you guys and talk some more :slight_smile: Kind regards

Hello there! Please contact me on discord via Dolzur#0899

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.