Twitch Prime Loot - Can owners of the three helmets get different removed content?

Hey,

One example: Primal Flamesaber, the last anniversary mount, or something different many people have, that only few missed :slight_smile:

Kind regards

2 Likes

Snowflake title?

No, it is not going to happen.

1 Like

I want corrupted ashbringer and full tier 3 thx :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, thanks for making this ridiculous. It’s about removed content that is as common as the helmets.

Not with that attitude.

You keep telling yourself that.

Speaking as an actual MVP (ok, that was a joke), I already have all the rewards on offer but it is impossible for Blizzard to customise it in a way that if you already have A, B & C offer D, E and F and if you already have those offer G, H and I etc etc ad nauseum.

Correct me if I’m wrong but; didn’t Blizz say at the time that the items they removed would return eventually?

1 Like

So you are saying there is a chance that we can get old elite transmogs and weapon enchants back?

I don’t think we’ll be seeing any alternatives. It’s just a bonus for those who never bought them.

No, the promotion itself included that the items would eventually return

No, i am specifically talking about the items they took off the shop. They said when they were removing them that they would come back.

They have never said that about elite transmogs or enchants as far as i’m aware.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.