Two different accounts - WoW Classic

Hi,

Might be the wrong forum, sorry if so!

Anyhow in WoW classic I really want a fresh start, so I’m thinking about creating an entirely new battle.net account. Now what I want to do is to level two characters at once (I might regret that). My question is that if I level two character at once/use follow and then hit 60, I would like them on the same account.

Now I don’t think (hope) server transfers will be up in WoW classic, atleast in start but will it be possible to merge two accounts that you own yourself? Would be nice to not have to pay double fee!

TLDR: Want to level 2 chars at once, want to merge at 60, is it possible? Ok if dont.

You can’t “merge” two accounts like that, you’re only able to use the Paid Character Transfer to move the character from WoW license A to WoW license B on the same battle.net account for example.

Things may change ofcourse walking up to the Classic WoW launch.

Should also look up on multiboxing, for your dual-character levelling. Keep in mind that RAF has been retired… For now.

Hey Awa,

Merging/consolidating World of Warcraft accounts is not possible. The only way to go about this at the moment, is by using the character transfer service to transfer over a character to the other account. We do not have any information whether that is something that will be possible for Classic or not.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!