Two Point Zero: LF All Players!

Hello! My name is Gladi and I am the GM of the guild Two Point Zero (Horde Ragnaros) :smiley:

Two Point Zero is a gaming community that is looking to continue it’s growth and find more players to help fill our guild and community! We are a friendly group of players that are looking to make new friends and welcome more people into our family.

Our World of Warcraft guild was recently started up to help connect WoW players into the community and help give new and returning players a place to live and ask for help. I personally spend a lot of time helping new / returning players, whether it be through learning to improve their damage or learning some new content, I am always happy to help :slight_smile:
Some examples of future WoW events we have planned are guild only War Games (Friendly Battle Grounds and Arena) tournaments, casual raiding through Normal and Heroic, Transmog competitions, Achievement runs, and any other ideas anyone brings forward!

While we have the guild on WoW, we also have the community’s Discord server where most of the community’s activity is held. We play lots of other games, such as League of Legends, Overwatch, Counter Strike, any game people are feeling like playing really! The moderators are always happy to create new channels if people would like a voice channel to talk in for whatever games the users are playing.
We try our best to host events in the games that seem popular in the community to help increase the activity in those games and to help introduce people to them through watching the event. An example is the League of Legends tournament we held where we had 14-16 players enter our ladder for 1v1s until a winner was declared and awarded some RP!

If you are interested in joining the guild or the community, please leave a message here or contact me through Discord: Gladi#7054 or Battle Net: Gladi#21504
I look forward to seeing you in our communnity :smiley:

Sent a discord add mate.

Didn’t see this newer post. I replied on a older recruitment post from you guys to :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.