Tyrael's Charger wife died of cancer!

My daughter playing my Wife`s account who died of 2ndry cancer in 2011, Found a mount called Tyrael’s Charger… she put in for that with diabo 3 and a payed sub and was given this mount… blizzard REMOVED this mount from our account because my wife died before she could earn the mount ? then why do i find this mount on all of the chars banks… my daughter who is over the age of 18 wants to keep this mount in memory of her mother but blizzard says NO any idea who i can talk to higher then a normal GM ? who can make this happen TY

If the mount is in the characters bank space, you should be able to just right click it and add it to the account’s mount collection as you would any other mount.
When you say blizzard says no, what do you mean?
I don’t 100% understand the problem you’re having here sorry.

i have the mount on chars but when we learn the mount to add it to collection blizzard removes it and says it we are not entitled to keep it

Have you tried opening a ticket about it ingame to speak to a GM? Haven’t heard of that happening before personally so i can’t be of any further help sorry.

I asked about it a few years back ,the GM told me its simply no longer available at all and its out of their hands, they cant restore it

my reason was a valid one

Yes i asked about why it was removed and they said my wife didn’t complete the requirement’s to keep the mount so they remove it… becasue she died

Firstly and definitely foremostly, I am incredibly sorry for your loss.

Tyrael’s charger was a promotion mount rather than a store or achievement mount. The promotion required an active subscription to World of Warcraft in order to achieve the mount for a specific length of time (12 months in this case). If the subscription was broken, which would likely have happened with your wife’s passing, that would have meant that the requirements for the mount did not complete. Which would have lead to the automatic removal of the mount. This would have been system driven, not a Blizzard person deliberately taking it away. It would have just happened… human interaction did not play a part.

I appreciate the circumstances in which this happened, completely. But what I suspect is that your wife’s bank accounts were frozen upon her passing and therefore payments for the subscribed time of 12months were not completed in order to maintain the eligibility.

Whilst the Game Masters can do a lot of things we can’t, they cant override this process. As such you received the only reply that they could give.

If I could gift you mine, I would, I almost lost my sister to cancer. My heart is aching for you, but sadly you are very unlikely to overcome this hurdle. I’m really very very sorry.

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.