UI becomes unresponsive

Anyone have had their UI turn unresponsive?

I have specific setup for healer. Then I queued into a dungeon and then right at the start it randomly decides to stop working. No health changes, cannot target anyone. Nothing.

I was able to eventually do healing by focus targeting tank, but the UI remained broken even after reloading ui.

At the end of the said dungeon that was rather messy, I was able to have time to try adjusting it and it MAY be fixed by moving the UI parts that dont work (in this case the party frame) and then save. The group left and I had no way to see if this actually worked, but I had enough time to see last few people of the group become possible to target.

I’d rather this happen at all. Anyone know what could cause it or solution that works for sure?

First report I’ve heard of that issue. I’ve heard of buttons becoming unresponsive but that’s fixed by reloadui or worst case relogging.

I’d start by installing BugStack and BugGrabber and seeing if they turn up any errors. Then shut off the addons responsible and see if the issues persist.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.