Unable to connect

Hi, recent days I have been experiencing constant issues with disconnects, which only happens while I play WoW. I was kind of persuaded that it was addons in question so I disabled most of them, but it was difficult to game without some of them, so I kept them on.

I have contacted the internet provider, from their end everything is fine. And I did not have issues outside WoW anyways.

Today I cannot connect at all. All I get is this message:
You have been disconnected. (WOW51900118)

I have also tried clearing cache and following all the recommended steps with flushing dns, modem restart etc. Nothing worked.

I want to paste dxdiag and Msinfo files but it says i cant have any links.

6 Likes

Having the same issue. ERROR WOW51900118

Going to piggyback this comment to mention I canā€™t connect as of a half hour ago.
The error I get after ā€˜retrieving realm listā€™ immediately goes to:

ā€œYou have been disconnected. (WOW51900118)ā€

Guildies are not having this problem apparently, just me. I canā€™t seem to reconnect to the game. Tried a VPN to see if location might make a difference. Computer and modem resets donā€™t fix it. Resetting network connections, no fix. Internet speedtest is normal and my ISP shows no problems with downtimes.

It seems purely my connection to WoW and I have a raid I have to be ready for in 2 and a half hours. Would appreciate some insight.

2 Likes

Me too - the exact same error message. Some guildies of mine have been logging in, but I canā€™t (just like you).

1 Like

Same here to :frowning: cant log in . 2 hour :frowning:

Yep same here.

ā€œYou have been disconnected. (WOW51900118)ā€ is all I see right now. What a perfect way to spend evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have same problem

exactly the same here, been having really bad world ms in raid in past 2 weeks aswell, idk if itā€™s connected in anyway tho

I have been having the same error for the past 3 days. Initially, I checked my internet and did a purge along with router reset and that didnā€™t work. After clearing out the cache which didnā€™t help, I ended up doing scan and repair on the bnet client which seemed to fix the issue. It has happened again while I was playing this afternoon, and Iā€™m really getting frustrated because itā€™s not my internet to blame. You have been disconnected (WOW51900118) ā€” While trying to connected to the realm list

Dokta - Agamaggan

Hey all,

For this sort of issue itā€™s better to send an in-game ticket to get some personalized support. Make sure to attach your system files and preferrably a traceroute too. That way we should be able to pinpoint the specific issue :slight_smile: