Unable to lower keystone M+ lvl

Hi there,

Last week: i ran into mechagon workshop - used key - got out - reset all instances - result = same keystone with 1 lvl lower. This worked multiple times in a row.

This week: ran into siege of boralus, tried the same, got back in, timer still going. No reset possible.

Is this normal ? I can’t find any recent info through google. I sometimes do this to practice new affixes that I haven’t done yet for a certain M+ dungeon. This way I can form the group myself (tank spec).

Feedback ?

Did you wait with running out until the run started? As in, when you put in and activate the key, there’s a 10 second countdown. If you run out and reset before that finishes, the key will not be lowered, as far as I remember.

Yes I did, I was only able to run out after the 10s countdown was done because a big yellow dome/bubble prevented me from going out.
I logged back in now, the lvl has dropped by 1. Tried the same again and reset doesn’t work. Waiting 35 min seems to be the only option while doing other stuff.

Did you do the dungeon on m0 this week? Apparently there’s a bug where it won’t let you reset it in that case.

Tried it again just now with Atal’Dazar. Worked so the previous problem seems to be linked with the dungeon somehow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.