Unable to send Tickets

Hi, I am trying to change the country of my account as I moved abroad, but I am unable to send any ticket.
I have tried both with a change country specific ticket and with a more general account related ticket. As soon as I hit send I get a connection error and either no ticket is created at all or it gets automatically cancelled after a few hours.

What is going on? What can I do?

Thanks!

Good morning Corvoaetas,

Have you tried a different browser? And/or cleared cache and cookies of the one you are using? You could also try to start a Livechat.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I have tried Firefox, Chrome and Safari, on two different machines.
There is no live chat or phone option for changing country only tickets.

Hello again,

Did you go through this one here?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

yes, I select the document to upload hit send, it loads for a bit and then it gives me an error.

I tried several times in the past few days. A couple times a ticked was created but in both cases was set as “deleted” with no message or anything else.

I can see one ticket being successfully submitted.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

In “my tickets” I have no active tickets, and two cancelled tickets in the archive.
Where I can see the submitted one?
Could you give me the ticket number?

Alright, I double checked and it seems this ticket will be abandoned as well since it doesn’t contain the necessary info. I have escalated this and it will be looked into. In the meantime I suggest that you choose a different category and open a Livechat. The agent answering will be able to request the data through the chat.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

How can it contain the necessary info if there is no way to write anything in that ticket?

That’s why I was mentioning it. It is being looked into why the page is failing to transfer the necessary info.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Ah ok! I though I was doing something wrong.

I am not sure about that, this is why it is being looked into if there is a general issue with the page. Use the alternative I gave you in the meantime, that should work for you as well.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Yep for the chat I will have to wait at least two hours.
I’ll try with a phone call then.
I am new to this game so I don’t have much experience with blizzard, but man your “contact support” is convoluted as hell.
I am glad at least the forum works.

So update: tried to get called as the tickets do not seem to work.
to get called you need to send a ticket. managed to finally get a ticket thou to get called. Get this response:

Hi there Francesco,

I did not call you as you requested, as we also need some Photo ID from you in addition to your Proof of Address; so if you could please reply to this and re-attach the Proof of Address, and also the Photo ID that would be super! If you do that and request us to call you back, we can do that once we're all updated! :)

What we need is:

- A valid proof of residence in the form of a single piece of legal identification which has your new address on the ID itself
OR
- Legal identification without address on the ID  (such as a passport or driving license) and a separate image of utility bill for your new address.

Be aware that changing your country may change which payment methods are available for you, and if you have a recurring subscription for World of Warcraft using PayPal this will need to be added again. You can read more about this here: https://blizzard.com/support/article/43720

Please keep in mind that in accordance with European data protection laws, ID’s and documents submitted to us are automatically deleted after resolving your issue. For any future requests it might be necessary to re-submit the images to us.

After receiving the requested information, we will update the country on your account and inform you of the changes made. We look forward to hearing back from you with the information! :D

Thank you,
Chris / Game Master Ravenbat

So is there a way to actually contact someone? dont you guys have an email or somthing? is this a joke? wtf

I replied to that with a link to this discussion as it seems I am not going to get an answer there.
Is there ANY way to contact you guys that does not go throu the damn broken “ticket”?

Hello again,

I can see that you are in a call and have submitted already the proof of living. All that is missing now is the ID, but I guess the agent told you that already.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I have opened another ticket because that first one is beign ignored. That is who I am talking with. I’ll try with the chat in an hour I guess.