Undead Moon Priests are here ! 8.2.5 enjoy your time Night Elves

I mean, Humans were literally put together to form abominations, not to mention Thaddius who was presumably formed of Human women and children. I have never seen a Human fan cry about that, so go and take these trivial matters to your personal blog or Night Elf Discord.

Yes, Blizzard can’t even lift a finger these days without radical Night Elf fans going full rabid-mode.

6 Likes

The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all…

Could this be indicative of it? There was a “fun” theory rolling about Elune being involved in all this and some shenanigans with Death, Hakkar and some other stuff.

Regarding the discovery itself, kinda weird, but not unexpected. Weren’t these kind of priests already shown in Tomb of Sargeras? And of course, if we are to have the string of Night elves vs Forsaken theme, some casualties will inevitably end up being priestesses.

PS: Friendly advice Tyrandé, whenever you are linking stuff, use the “</>” while marking the link. It allows you to post it without needing to modify the url itself.

1 Like

Just to quote Wowhead:

11 Likes

It’s probably part of Blizzard’s Grand Plan™ to piss off specifically Night Elf fans. TAKE YOUR PLAUSIBLE ALTERNATIVE THEORIES SOMEWHERE ELSE, NIGHT ELF HATER.

12 Likes

I can’t imagine why Blizzard want to encrypt the hell out of things now.

1 Like

I said myself in the replies that it is too early, however previous experience indicates it could well be the case. If you don’t like Night Elf Threads than maybe you should remove yourself, you are clearly not here to discuss or predict with us.

Thank you will do next time.

All we are saying is that it is too early to make this prediction. You have an NPC that MIGHT be a undead moon priest. Accent on might. Wait for confirmation, then make a thread.

Done like this, it seems too hasty and too dramatic for so little information.

5 Likes

I didn’t know that. Can you give me a source? I’m genuinely curious.

Well thankfully, you aren’t predicting nor discussing anything either, it sounds more like premature and unjustified whining.

2 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree with Призраклеса and Tyrandé.
I really dislike how the writers give class concepts unique to night elves to the opposite faction. First of all, it doesn’t really create any drama in the narrative, I simply don’t feel the drama. All I see is an attempt to… well, I don’t even know what they were trying to do by resurrecting her tbh.
So yes, imo writers did a really bad job with post WoT Nelves, because the things they came up with were simply unnecessary.
Like for example, by giving nelf characters to the Horde, writers simply forget about the characters undead already had. Like, what’s the point of raising that potm from the dead even? She’s not a dark priestess of the moon anymore, since, well, she probably denounced the moon goddess after her death. So, that makes her just an ordinary shadow priest (I really do think she’ll be a shadow priest), who is also undead. But the thing is horde already has a lot of those. Aelthalyste is there, why blizz don’t just use her instead? And I’m sure there are more characters like her.
So, in conclusion, creating more undead nelves was a bad decision. It harms both factions, not just night elves.

3 Likes

Have fun whining about people whining then.

Can I whine about people whining about people whining? Whineception.

Come on Tyrande, cheer up.

5 Likes

It’s more mocking than whining, though. So yeah, it’s probably more fun!

3 Likes

Its a Silverpine quest. When Godfrey is raised by Sylvanas, and sent to halt the advancement of the 7th Legion, he notes that one of the tactics used by humans is to send only dwarves and elves.
Apparently, as a way to counter having Sylvanas use their dead bodies as additional reinforcements once she has killed them.

This one:

There was a number of theories as to why Sylvanas could now overcome said “barrier”. Most of it speculation, as i don’t recall Blizzard officially clarifying it.

One of the most plausible explanations is that Sylvanas grew in power (even if its still a theory).

2 Likes

It is sad we can’t discuss Gnome lore, or debate the state of the only relevant Gnome character…Maybe in the next 15 years you’ll get some development. You are right mocking is fun.

It could be a part of Helya’s bargain? That’s what I’m thinking.

Isn’t it? I mean, considering what getting Blizzard’s attention seems to mean not much of a zinger, but I’m happy if you feel better!

Seems unlikely, as the deal seemed to have as only “boon” the lantern destined to control Odyn’s prime valkyr.

Also, this quest came several years before both even met.

1 Like

Ah, my bad!

1 Like

Indeed it is! Feel free to mock Tauren anytime, I’ll probably be mocking along even though they are my favourite race.

5 Likes