Undead Moon Priests are here ! 8.2.5 enjoy your time Night Elves

Oh, is this thread is now a mocking thread?

I heard the night warrior customisation was because evil Blizzard wanted to depict Night Elves with two black eyes.

11 Likes

Blizzard pushed my nan over because i liked night elves in warcraft 3. God damn blizzard hate us poor nelf fans!!!

6 Likes

Maybe after Classic Blizzard just feels that there is no reason not to use the game to go for the lulz. “What could we do that will lead to the funniest forum reactions?”.

At this point I could not only understand the frustration that brought them there, considering they are so bad at writing an mmorpg-story that there is indeed nothing they could do to make it better, I would also be kind of on board with it…

1 Like

8.2.5 is the end of the war camp :open_mouth: oh god. what will we do in 8.3?

Raid Elune, I guess.

1 Like

LOL that actually made me laugh and cheered me up :smiley: but shhhhh don’t give ideas to Blizzard.

2 Likes

Anduin goes mad and destroys Orgrimmar (you know the saying, every time a Wrynn is born the Light flips a coin and the universe holds its breath). Patch 8.3 is about Anduin. We need to stop Anduin. Sylvanas is a good guy because she foresaw Anduin’s fall from grace. Anduin serves at the master’s table. Anduin… three lies will he offer you. Anduin is evil.

1 Like

To be honest, “evil” is subjective.

May I present you with a baby and ask certain questions about him?

7 Likes

No, thank you. I’d rather kill you and burn down your house because you dared speak to me.

“Evil” is subjective, isn’t it? :roll_eyes:

This is even worse. Sylvanas rise Priestess Of Elune (unique key characters of Night Elves race), to be a clowns on the party, somewhere in Orgrimmar, to make Horde children laugh…

Only question to Blizzard, why not use Horde characters? Why do you need to punch Night Elves again?
For me Answer is clear. Blizzard are Horde Bias, and they hate Night Elves. So I don’t see a reason why should I pay my money to persons who hate me?

Me: Sees Sylvanas raise another innocent Night Elf.
Also me: Good for her.

5 Likes

…that’s not part of that interpretation at all.

3 Likes

I mean, the writing is already so bad, would it really be out of place if you had some undead NE priestess shouting:

“Praise Elune for abandoning us! Now we can worship our true goddess Sylvanas freely!”

We’re well past the point where things could be salvaged. Just sit back and enjoy the fireworks now.

Like Janzi said. The characters do not share markings or a last name either, but we on a hysteria train right now.

4 Likes

Dude, you have no proof that this is Priestess of Elune. It’s likely name coincidence that two NPCs share the same name. But they look different, and have different last name. Those are two completely different beings, we don’t know if that nelfie was raised by Sylvanas too, if this is Hallows End event then it could’ve been inspired by Heartsone or could be something completely new.

It will liakly be San’lyn with no ties to any faction.

On US forums the drama already surpassed 200 posts, and the post that mentioned that these are different NPCs got buried beneth hysteria posts. : /

3 Likes

Yes, it would.

Just about every other outlandish claim out there. Players have the right to whine and complain of course, but this is just abusing the privelege for the sake of stirring the pot.

I don’t think it would.

We are already expected to suspend our disbelief so much as to accept that people would knowingly and willingly join the people that murdered them and everyone they held dear.

It’s stupid enough a plot point that someone would even TRY to resurrect their opposition like that without serious mind control involved in the first place. That it works? Just no.

But if you’re willing to concede that only every other outlandish claim would be out of place, I’m willing to give in on this particular one. 50% is a fair quota.

They wouldnt have to, they could join the ebon blade im sure they would take them in as they have other non death knight forces in their base.

1 Like

There are rumors that “Amara” is actually named for the Amara Sister of The God from Supernatural movie.

Its a series. Not a movie. Further more, is it possible that the entire “Priestess of the Moon raised” thing is actually…not true?

1 Like