Undead Moon Priests are here ! 8.2.5 enjoy your time Night Elves

Let’s not forget that everyone made fanart of her without those leather pants she wore in her WoTLK armor. Still happens.

2 Likes

So she is only half-naked? Well, that most certainly ruins my premise.

5 Likes

It certainly does.
If Sylvanas has a following for showing her belly then so does Jaina Proudmoore. And by the way, nothing wrong with liking a character because she or he is hot. Just saying.

1 Like

Preach it, brother!

1 Like

I personally loved Night Elves in WC3 not because they were hot, because they were bad @ss.

Indeed,objectively speaking I find Malfurion’s pecs to be very well developed :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It becomes wrong if it’s the only likeable attribute of the character for the person.

Saurfang, Thrall, even Lor’themar have turned against Sylvanas.
While undead Night elves, those who have much much much more reasons to want Sylvanas dead, stay loyal to her.

I found that as Humiliation from writers. It’s not a bad writing, it’s Mockery!

No argument there as long as we agree that some people might like certain traits in a character while others may not.

1 Like

Because we need to give something to do to the night elves that is at their level.

Um no,the Night Elves started in WC3 which had silly graphics,polygons, and many models had no discernible faces.
The Night Elves were popular because they were a fierce ancient race of warriors that were secluded from the world, they had a mysterious aura and cool heroes.

Or maybe they are popular because the first night elf 90% of the people saw was a half-naked druid. :thinking:

The entire threads and arguments made by Night players in the last years have never even brought up the topic of nudity nor sex appeal, the fan base is passionate because they love the culture,the heroes, and WC3. I fully understand that the aesthetic plays a huge role but it is not the reason my friends and I love the Kaldorei.

The fanbase is passionate because it’s allegedly a pretty race. Such is the case with pretty races.

Disagree. “Pretty” is a matter of taste/opinion. It’s only natural to prefer the looks of your favourite race, and even then, I think other things, such as attitude, are more important.

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t think you speak for any Night Elf players, If I apply your way of thinking, you play Kul Tiran because they are Tall and Big, nothing else.

Ok then. How many threads are made daily about trolls? How many threads are made daily about night elves?

Sorry I don’t think you speak for any Night Elf players, If I apply your way of thinking, you play Kul Tiran because they are Tall and Big, nothing else.

I do play Kul Tiran because they are tall and big, that’s the point. Also, remind me, do you also speak for night elf players?

1 Like

I strongly disagree,

I believe that only people that have a strong passion toward the race could play something that looks like that :

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604663403226726401/623243911535788032/pretty_nelf.png

Only true dedication could force them.

6 Likes

Well yes, we are talking about the females here. Which is like 90% of the night elf players.

You are being a hypochrite,you defend Kul Tirans,Jaina,Boralus at every opportunity. why? Because you are passionate about the culture,the characters,the land etc…them looking good would not illicit such a big response or passion on the forums.

Yes well. Trolls are best, that’s common knowledge. No need to make a thread every day about how awesome they are.
Kul Tirans are cuddly though, if nothing else :wink:

1 Like

Yes, and why did I start being passionate about them? Because I love how they look. If night elves looked ugly, you wouldn’t be playing them, and we both know it.

Nothing has been confirmed, and if we are getting Dark Rangers I hope we don’t get Night Elves oh god I just want the High elf Dark Rangers that exist