Undead Nelfs in 8.3 (spoilers)

Yeah…that sounded more like we’ll be rescuing some prominent ones.

Wouldn’t expect a massive dungeon complex that stores every single one of the Night elves that died in Teldrassil.
No-named footmen are usually but fodder or fuel to the grand plot that surrounds them.

In short, Night elf civilians were probably gulped by that chained dude and are the fridged version that explains Sylvanas rank up.

PS: And when i say Night elf civilians, i could also add Horde footmen from UC, Zandalari from Dazar’alor, the Desolate Council, and all the other people that were killed in large amounts for “shock value”.

2 Likes

saving their souls won’t undo their deaths though just like kerrigan becoming a xel’naga didn’t remove her crimes i think sylvanas would end up in the maw if she was die no mattter what actions she takes now

2 Likes

Sylvanas didn’t break anything. The engine was already broken multiple expansions ago. Sylvanas just speed up up the process until the veil would finally break.

One scenario came to my mind.

Blizzard told that Delaryn will play some role. Delaryn is now one of the Horde Night Elves. People were asking why does Horde need to do Night Elves quests. Maybe because Night Elves are now in the Horde?

Like in Nazjatar. When Alliance was investigating Night Elves story with Shandris, Horde was doing the same with Thalyssra.

For example when Delaryn was dying, her boyfriend soul came to her, and tell her to close her eyes and sleep. But she refused, and started to hate Elune.
So maybe the Horde part of that Location, will be about Delaryn who will find a soul of her Boyfriend in Shadowlands, and a same story about Elune.
While Alliance will have almost the same story but with Tyrande…

He’s either a wisp or in the maw, so I doubt it.

I don’t want weirdos with Stockholm Syndrome in my Horde!

Word. :ok_hand:

The Horde accepted the Sin’dorei. Surely they must have (had?) the same condition considering how “pragmatically” they forgot the butchering of their kin by Orcs^^

While on the subject, it might have been more interesting for lore to have a “third” story stream in the game by taking the Elves of both factions and the Forsaken to form a separate unit. The Elves and the Forsaken are neither Alliance nor Horde material, imo. Purely subjective, agreed. But we are all entitled to air personal opinions, are we not? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah no, they’re just hypocrites. That’s all.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.