[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

Marlight got the last traitor to destory himself, the same faith will be the same with Ras.

1 Like

Avast? Roll the bones you say? It shall be so me hearty! Winner gets his jibblets! … loser gets whatever be left! Harr harr!

3 Likes

Just to be sure… Did you put your name on Ras? Else he is not the property of anyone >:D

3 Likes

He wears my tabard, my property >:D muhaha

Now, that’s just rude, you stole a perfectly good training dummy… How are you going to make amends?

We’ll have plenty of chances, do not worry your pretty little heads.

The Hound of the Queens Grasp will have that traitor troll back to is on a silver plater with a cute ribbon on top.

1 Like

Uncle Jorrick wants YOU for the Queen’s Grasp!

That’s right – we’re still open to new recruits. The Hand is currently partaking in the Crimson Compass campaign. Want to seek us out IC? Head over to Stonetalon for a nice chat and a free Night Elf Tears mug.

3 Likes

The Hand of Agony and the Horde have had a successful campaign regarding The Crimson Compass. The Horde fought hard against the Alliance as well as undead pirates.

But now, with the campaign over; The Hand of Agony return to Orgrimmar to resupply, recruit and get ready for their next mission going forward, in the name of the Banshee Queen.

5 Likes

The Hand of Agony have reupplied themselves and have now set themselves off outside of Orgrimmar.

1 Like

I’m glad to announce we’ve seen a recent surge in activity from old and new members alike, but it’s never too late to throw your lot in! Tonight’s event will feature some juicy RP-PVP with these blokes. Watch your step, Alliance vermin.

3 Likes

After a little break I also returned to these amazing people! <3 I’m very curious to see what the coming time will bring and what will happen. :smiley: The rp-pvp was a good start, thanks for our alliance enemies for that!

2 Likes

Great bunch and guild! Thanks for the RP-PvP last night.

4 Likes

Loved the screenshots on AA!

2 Likes

WHY?! Why are we still in the wetlands. This has been nothing but torture since we arrived. I have come to the conclusion due Sena being unable to be nice to any new recruits Jorrick has handed out a punishment.

1 Like

Welcome to Wetlands, one big swamp full of murlocs and animals that want to eat you.

It’s punishment!!! Anything that’s not you, wants to kill you.

Oh, praise C’Thu-

cough cough

I mean… Oh, praise the Shadow we finally left that hellhole of a swamp! The Hand has concluded its dealings in Wetlands (for now) and is currently holed up in Arathi! Don’t be afraid to pay us a visit - looking at you, bush-spies…

2 Likes

I had a feeling we were being watched.

2 Likes

Just wanted to come here and say thanks again for inviting us for the small encounter and allowing some kill steals. :slight_smile: They are open to other guilds and world around them. I had pleasure interacting with that group and they seem cool bunch so if you are Undead and seek one race focused guild then give those people a poke!

4 Likes

It was certainly a surprise to met you all there and a pleasure you guys joined the event with us for a short time.

1 Like