[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

Apothecary meeting went well tonight. Xaverina had another lesson but this time in transmutation. She's really coming along in her studies! Meanwhile Lady Salten showed us how the Everburn Juice works and blew up a tree. Research into Azerite is still continuing with Lady Ainsworth and her experiment with Warragn; who will be introduced to stress inducing situations later to see how she and the Azerite handle it. Marlight has some promising, though thoroughly disgusting, work on toxins/poisons that everybody wanted a piece of! And Myribelle is still working to keep it all together and make sure no stone is unturned as she goes through the old research notes and restarts old projects that looked promising!

Tune in soon for adventures to Tol Barad and hopefully a visit to our friends, The Brotherhood!
Hey! That poison is property of Sena Marlight LTD™. No one gets the secret formal, and how dare you call that disgusting! It is a form of art creating poison
25/05/2018 22:29Posted by Marlight
Hey! That poison is property of Sena Marlight LTD™. No one gets the secret formal, and how dare you call that disgusting! It is a form of art creating poison

Is form of art, for sure! It's just what the poison does that is slightly ... owie! Grim+Dark
25/05/2018 22:42Posted by Myribelle
25/05/2018 22:29Posted by Marlight

Is form of art, for sure! It's just what the poison does that is slightly ... owie! Grim+Dark
Do you want it to be effective for The Hand of Agony or do you want the victim to spit rainbows and sunshine from their mouth?
To be fair, would be very impressed by rainbows and sunshine ;)
The Hand of Agony came across a rather intelligent group of ogres. Aiding the Hand was a rather odd magi who claimed the ogres attacked him along showing discipline military actions with said attack.

The Hand of Agony had to push deep into the Ruins of Alterac to find out what was going on. Odd treasure was found and the magi that aided the hand vanished and found again in the ruined church now being patched up in Tarren Mill.

The Queens Grasp have returned to Tarren Mill.
So in updated news. Sena Marlight got a transfer from the stalker unit to the deathguard unit. Honestly, who knows how long that will last, make good for story progress. Can't knock it until you try it, Sena could be driven right back to her previous unit for all we know. (Really, this could change over time, mind you.)

In other news, The Hand of Agony are now in Tol Barad to take care of some cultist brewing up trouble. The Forsaken group at to take a boat and sneak by Alliance ship who thankfully were not paying attention to the ship that sailed by

However, the Hand of Agony was meant to meet the brotherhood there but met none of the members, rather odd if you ask me.

After searching the village the Queens Grasp pushed out of the town and moved into an old ran down Horde camp and have began to build it back up and prepare it's defenses.

This is only the beginning of a long chain event, those who wish to enlist in the queens mighty military you can find us at Tol Barad
...the Brotherhood serve some mean coffee.

I may have to fight to keep this newfound caffeine haven open in rustberg village.
Executor Darkblade just fell apart. Yup, arms and his leg, just fell off as The Hand of Agony were carrying out his orders. That doesn't mean he didn't fight with the might of a lion, he did just that. But he still continued giving orders regardless of the encounters The Queens Grasp had on Tol Barad.
We will kill those of you that remain on Tol Barad, and any of you that surrender will provide bones for orphaned Worgen!

Looking forward to seeing more of you rotters.
31/05/2018 00:29Posted by Seabridge
We will kill those of you that remain on Tol Barad, and any of you that surrender will provide bones for orphaned Worgen!

Bahahaha! Poor orphaned doggo's ... can we adopt one? I could fill out the forms! Promise to teach it fleshcrafting and how to make abominations. We could even send Burkeheart out to walk it and teach it to be sneaky.
31/05/2018 00:29Posted by Seabridge

Oh! You've gone and done it now! You just called out the might of The Queens Grasp!

You have to pay witness to the might of the Forsaken once we are through with you. And us, "Surrender" I scoff at that. You think we will easily surrender? Prepare to be mistaken!
Leaving Tol Barad tonight to deliver a report to High Command regarding the Azerite we've been tracking down and chasing! (Silly Cultists!) Probably a good time to leave to since the island is now swarming with Stormwind Infantry, who kicked our boney behinds last night ;)
I unfortunately couldn't attend the last part of the event which is very unlikely. However RL tackled me off my chair, took me by the ankle and dragged me away.

But the event itself I heard when more than just perfect. Sounds like everyone had fun including the Stormwind Infantry.
The Hand of Agony are now stationed in the Horde capital for sometime after dealing with the cultists in Tol Barad. So anyone interested in Forsaken RP, do seek us out around Orgrimmar before we ship back out.

We also attended a market held by Wheel of Entropy, so a shout out to them for making a grand social event.

Screenshots here of the event: https://www.argentarchives.org/images/user/43631
The Queens Grasp are still temporarily staying in Orgrimmar. The past few nights have been a delight!

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/210619

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/210618

If you are interested in Forsaken RP you can find us here for now before we head to Desolace.
We've posted ourselves out of Orgrimmar for the last few days in preparation for our depature into Stonetalon and the weathered flatlands of Desolace. Where a doomsday cult seeking to learn the secrets of Azerite still resides.
09/06/2018 17:24Posted by Sorgal
24/05/2018 14:05Posted by Krugraa
I'm still waiting on my cookie delivery from the previous thread >=[

You get NOTHING
GOOD DAY SIR!
We have a serious Willy Wonker over here. Truth be told if you were Sorgal's BFF you get to keep him cookie making factory.
The Hand has been tasked with exterminating the threat of the Twilight Hammer in Desolace. The cultists has been hoarding Azerite to make a doomsday weapon and destroy Azeroth in flames.

No pressure, right?
Emarric, when Sena hears her commander say "No pressure, right?" It means there is gonna be serious pressure.

Oh then Jorrick says "Easier said then done."

Then Burkeheart comments "I hate magic."

Myri then only wants what is best "More poison please."