[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

Go to Cenarion party they said, it will be fun they said....cultists showed up butchering anyone who was there, including the Hand who is on a hunt for the Twilights Hammer cultists and their hoard of azerite.

Just a normal day at the office,huh?
Lovely to have chance encounters with you all in desolace. Good to know Em still shudders and cringes at the thought of ol' Wiskerville being around.

Also hey! Leave us cultists alone, we're trying to plan the demise of all life here. >:(
17/06/2018 18:49Posted by Wiskervílle
Also hey! Leave us cultists alone, we're trying to plan the demise of all life here. >:(

Grrr! Cultists! *Stabs*

The grand finale of Emsy's plot-line happened! We managed to stop the Cult from destroying and blowing up the volcano and ceasing all life on at least one continent! Azerite still proves to be a very dangerous and sought after mineral/resource.

Next up: potentially some RP PvP, watch this space!
I have been very busy RL sadly leaves me little time to do events with the guild. However I was lucky to catch the end of the event.

So yes, after so long it has come to a conclusion and I am really happy I caught the end of it. It was an amazing story that I myself should have posted here after each event but again RL has it in for me.
The Hand of agony is finally out of Desolace and in Orgrimmar for a short time. The group of Forsaken had to take a uncomfortable ride on Kodo's ALL the way to Orgrimmar.

We will be remaining in the Horde capital for a time. So anyone who is interested do met us there.

Screenshots of the event: https://www.argentarchives.org/images/user/43631
Looking forward to fun times ahead!
20/06/2018 15:21Posted by Sourbite
Looking forward to fun times ahead!
This weekend should be some good fun. I will try make it myself, I know I can be the Sunday and Monday event should I not be so late.
The Queens Grasp are still in Orgrimmar. We are moving out on Saturday, something is brewing that is dragging The Hand of Agony into a storm.

If you are interested in Forsaken RP and serving the Dark Lady find us in Orgrimmar or better yet whisper anyone who is online and the GM or officer will get back to you.
The Hand has been tasked with assisting Horde forces in scouring the island of Tol Barad for there are rumours of Alliance soldiers en route with orders to secure the Island for their boy-king Anduin Wrynn.
Yarr! To Tol'barad we go!

We're even taking our shiny new ship to boot!

So that makes it two vessels for the hand! This expeditionary stuff sure is fun!
Random RP in Orgrimmar tonight! The final night before we trundle off to Tol Barad to try and persuade the Alliance to … go away. Mostly with sharp axes, pointy swords, shocking spells, and explosive marmots.
From one desert we came,
In one other we now were.
Yet we sail again, and not for fame,
But to give the Alliance their share.

Tol Barad will be our destiny,
Since call for aid we have recieved.
Marching with tenacity,
No enemy shall have us decieved!

Alliance dogs, here we come,
Now huddle down in fear!
It will not help, you all succumb,
The Hand of Agony is here!
1 Like
23/06/2018 10:09Posted by Irwina
Why didn't the Forsaken cross the road?

He didn't have the guts.
*Ba Dum Tss*
oh my goodness, my good goodness, you are so dead for telling a terrible joke.
1 Like
It was a difficult and two long weary days and nights of fighting. Alliance and Horde clashed on the bridge and woodlands of Tol Barad. Both sides fight relentlessly, yelling of near all tongues were being spat at each other in hatred.

This is not just a small spark for open war, this is a fire that will consume both Alliance and Horde in a circle of utter hatred.
1 Like
5th of July is drawing close to us. Campaign: Drums of War Part One is nearly upon us.

Thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618163084?page=1

The Hand of Agony will still be around Orgrimmar for a little while longer. We do not sit idle, we are sparring with one another, training and in the late nights we sit around a campfire and share conversations.

Come find us in Orgrimmar before we ship off if you are interested in Forsaken military RP.
High time I dropped a message about our plans myself. Even as our most enthusiastic members have already done it for me.

We're preparing for war, while noone yet icly knows about the invasion of Ashenvale. We all prepare for the battles to come. Within the next few days we'll make for the Orgrimmar outskirts and eventually the barrens.
https://www.argentarchives.org/node/211571

Thank you to The Argent Archives for the spotlight! Ooer … is now public news about the failing of that "Meeting" and dark times ahead.

We're in Crossroads preparing for massive troop movements as the possibility of war builds! If you want to find out what we are all about, pop along for random role-play and general shenanigans for the next two days before we get moving again.
The Hand of Agony made it swiftly to The Crossroads. Upon making it to that final destination and placing their skeletal steeds under a large tree safe from the heat. Sena hopped over her steed looking rather displeased. Anyone who looked at her face saw it, she wanted to complain about the heat just as much as she complained about the Swamp of Sorrow. However, she gave her voice a rest for a time. All she wanted now was to proceed into the tavern and get herself a glass of Dalaran red wine.

Fixing her attire and making sure Minerva her trusted skeletal steed stayed put and didn’t follow her, Marlight made her way into The Crossroad tavern. The Beverage Merchant orc; Larhka eyed the young Forsaken as she walked poshly into the tavern as if she was to be greeted by someone at the door. But that was not the case, with quick steps Sena made her way over the orc. “Dalaran red please.” Sena already prepared placed the coin in the Orcs hand who gave a grunt and turned around to fetch a glass and the wine bottle and poured it. Handing the glass to the Forsaken she took a small sip savoring the taste, good thing she can still taste.

“Oh damn, I better go see if Doctor Monoilith fetched my needed supplies” Sena muttered to herself as she took another sip and turned towards the tavern door making her way out. Marlight sought out the good Doctor who was talking to Felicila Decaywalker. Quickly the deathguard made her way over to Monoilith. Taking another gentle sip she cleared her throat “Myribelle”

“Our supplies are funded by our...” Myribelle was interrupted by Sena who was talking to Decaywalker. “Evening Marlight.”

“Pardon, you were speaking. Do not let me disturb you.” Sena dipped her head in respect.

“No, no It’s okay. Was just finishing. What did you need.” Myribelle’s attention drew away from Felicila who dismissed herself.

Sena gestured her hand waving it slightly “Did you by chance pick up my supplies? The ones I really need?”

“I did. We had a small excursion back to Tarren Mill.”

Sena nodded in thanks as she took another sip from her glass.

“While I’ve got your attention, Miss Marlight...Can I breach a topic with you? A personal question.”

Sena would have loved nothing more than to sigh and walk away. But Marlight is a very curious Forsaken and wanted to at least hear what the Doctor had to say. Taking another sip “Yes, of course. Ask way.”

“This thing you are working on. I am concerned how your...temperament is changing. You have always been deemed an honorable lady by myself. But this could be a lot of cruelty.”

Sena composed herself. Whirling the glass gently in her hand tipping the top of the wine glass with her free hand. “You speak of cruelty? And what will the Alliance be doing to us when they have their hands on us? Hm, they will be as cruel. What I am working on is...leveling the playing field.” Sena stayed silent for a moment. “I am not changing. I am changing the course of war and how -WE- will deal with it.”

Sena saw how worried Myribelle was with the deathguard’s statement “Perhaps. But once you do such things...create such a horrid thing...there is little taking it back. Those steps lead onto other steps...which begs the question: When is it too far? I suggest you are changing. Becoming more...bloodthirsty. If you don’t mind the observation. Differ from the honorable Miss Marlight.”

Marlight wanted to do nothing more than to walk over and pour the rest of the wine over Monoilith’s head. But no, that is not what Sena did. Such words struck hard at Sena “BLOODTHIRSTY” how dare she even utter those words to Lady Marlight.

Sena frowned as she stepped forward close to Mryibelle “Light have mercy on whatever prisoner I get. Cause when I do...I am going to shove that poison in his or her mouth and watch it take place. I am as honorable as I was in life. I am providing what the Forsaken need for her majesty, of course.”

Myribelle didn’t flinch, even with Sean staring her in the eye. A face that could turn sweet into sour in a moment's notices willing to kill who got in her way or made the wrong comment. But Myribelle didn’t move and Marlight admired that. But Sena did see a hint of sadness across the doctors face.

“For her majesty. Yes. Thank-you for the moment, Miss Marlight. If you need anything...the supplies are in the box on the horse.”

“Thank-you. I plan on completing it soon and will soon be ready for testing. After that, I look forward to the first prisoner of war we get.”

With that Sena turned around her back facing the doctor as she walked away. Once out a sight Sena held the stem of the glass in her hand and closed it into a fist causing the wine glass to break in half and tossing it aside. Her patience was tested to the limited during that conversation. If Sena held any emotion of high anger she would have done something that would have been unthinkable. Quickly Marlight turned back into the tavern sitting herself down pushing every thought she had in that conversation back never wanting to think of it again.
1 Like
Sand and dirt kicked up into her face and hair as she walked away from the Crossroads. The armies fostered around the area meant she had to walk further than usual to get some silence and it was silence she craved. Mostly a silence from her own thoughts.

The movement of the wind caught her apothecary robes and cloak, tattered and stained once more. It would never be clean again … and that was what Marlight hadn’t understood.

She took in a deep breath, folding her arms around her bony elbows, taking position on a small rise of earth that looked towards the little oasis near the caverns. It was all very well following the science, the thought, the technology, and doing the experiments … but once something was created it was awfully difficult to un-create it. It hadn’t been so long ago that she’d been working tirelessly to undo the nasty toxin Doctor Doomwell had created, which she’d tweaked it to perfection; kills in under three seconds. She’d still not found a cure, knew it probably wasn’t possible and that still weighed on her mind. Yet here Marlight was about to dance down the same path.

A bottom lip was pulled in as she worried over what Marlight was creating. The deathguard had even approached the Executor and had gone around the chain of command, almost like Marlight knew that Myribelle would not appreciate or accept its application. What she was creating was pure horror in a bottle and Marlight wasn’t interested on a cure. The deathguard had changed and Myribelle had tried to call her out on it. The thing she was creating was not honourable. Not the Marlight she knew and liked! Instead her efforts to call out Marlight’s change had resulted in a perceived threat. Myribelle wasn’t sure if it was a threat but the way she moved, the fire in her eyes …

And that was part of the problem. It was difficult keeping command and balance in a unit that was mixed with people who wanted to mend and those that want pure destruction. Already she’d upset Grassfeld and she knew it and the two new priests did not sound keen on Marlight’s design, even though they knew little! But Grassfeld … Myribelle hadn’t liked giving the order to the Deathstalkers, in Captain Burkeheart’s absence, to murder the goblins on the oil-rig but … orders were just that! Orders and duty. She couldn’t very well let the goblins leave, even if she wanted to, and she would not admit the difficulty to her own crew and show weakness. Doctor Doomwell never showed weakness and neither should she. Each order must be given with unwavering doubt. The Executor expected her to carry out orders and placed faith in her abilities and she was not about to let him down.

But often the moral rightness of the person did not agree with the orders … the duty. The Forsaken War-Machine. The same old internal battle of right and wrong. The human-side … running interference. And it always would.

Stood on the hill Myribelle knew she should be focusing on duty, training the crew, working at getting better … Especially with the recruits picked up in Orgrimmar and making sure they settled in. Though how she could accomplish that, she didn’t know? All of them likely argue over kindness and cruelty … Perhaps sticking up for Grassfeld, Father Malton and Madeleine had been the wrong move but they needed menders, especially if the rumours surrounding the Crossroads were to be believed.

Duty … yet all she could think about were the words said to her by Wiskerville … and the jealousy that whispered through her mind about Father Malton and Madeleine and Their Light. Wiskerville had offered her training; to push further with the shadow and not stagnant and that it could likely do more and be quicker than any other potion …

Yet she was jealous. Why did the Light respond to Malton and Madeleine? … And others?! Yet it wasn’t there for her any more after that fateful battle with Guttcrusher, when she had first joined The Hand of Agony … battered and broken.

Angrily she shifted on the spot at the grassy mound near the Crossroads. And she was angry! This self-doubt had gone away. Her study, her craft with alchemy and flesh-crafting blooming into something great … and yet she had picked up the baton for hope that Her Light would come back. About how she would be able to help more if it would just grace her with its presence again … feel it as it coursed through her body, the sweet feeling of being alive again, even if just a fleeting moment, and the sting as reality came back … A jealousy that made it difficult to even talk to the new pair. Perhaps it was the wrong move to vouch for them. Would the jealousy hamper Malton and Madeleine’s efforts within the unit? Would the priests being there change the Apothecaries as the Executor had warned?

There were so many thoughts … confusion! Felicia, one of the newer apothecaries, had seen it only having known Myribelle for a moment. Weakness! If she was to be a leader, to look after her crew and make sure they flourish, that weakness had to go. That confusion had to stop. She knew she should focus on what was reality and what was possible.

The Light? Was not possible. The shadow there and useable. Her knowledge in fleshcrafting firm. Perhaps it was back to basics. She wasn’t about to let The Hand of Agony down … but that wouldn’t stop her worrying.

Currently in Crossroads, Barrens! Mini event tonight at 20:00 as the Apothecaries (and others) visit caves nearby to take samples and gather herbs for our mission.
I don't have a story.

but I do have a hat, and a parrot.

And this Guild gets five YARRR's out of five.

Looking for an all welcoming Forsaken Military guild, travelling the world in the name of the Horde and Warchief? We got you covered!