[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

After yet another long day spent in Tarren Mill, Marlight finished up her rounds. At the same time, Commander Gray’s words lingered at the back of her mind. However, she didn’t want his words to fall on deaf ears. She took his words to heart and is willing to make up for it, but will that change who she is? Not even in the slightest.

Sena made her way into her designated armory quarter, but it wasn’t the same. In fact, there is a familiar sized wrapped package sitting in the corner with a note wrapped to it with a simple string sealed and addressed to her.

The deathguard moved quickly to the package, picking the note up first. Unwrapping the string and unfolding the later reading over it carefully. Her lips slowly broke into a smile then into one devious grin. “Finally.” Marlight folded the letter and placed it down on the ground carefully.

Slowly she unwrapped the paper covering her sword. It was beautiful, it was wonderful. It was now hers. Sena took the handle of the sword, upon touching it began to hum as if singing to her. She loved it, she was bathing in the song it was singing in her head and out loud.

The sword began to emit the color purple, that of the shadow. Sena took a few steps back making room for herself, taking a few good swings of the sword. As she was swinging the sword it hummed a little louder. Eventually, she stopped, placing the point of the sword against the ground and having the pommel upwards. “What?”

Marlight could hear the faint sound of whispering, a voice in her head. It was similar to the time she heard the same whisper, a whisper that told her to kill her friend that stood directly next to her, which soon ended her priesthood as a discipline priestess. She was weak back then, but now Sena is stronger than ever before. This time she can now try to suppress those voiced and push them back.

“This is going to change everything for me.” She slowly whispered to herself. “Shalla’dris. We will take the Alliance lives by the thousands and we will dance and sing around the battlefield.”

Marlight now had an ancient artifact weapon, something that might or might not change her. The Forsaken embraced the weapon immediately taking in the first voice she heard whispered to her “A worthy wielder”. Shalla’dris and this Forsaken will become two devastating weapons in battle if they are both deployed correctly.
Just a small IC story of Sena finally getting her hands on her weapon.

Tonight the next part of the Drums of war campaign starts. As per usual I will probably miss the start of it. You know, RL and the sorts. However, I have been looking forward to this since the announcement thread.

This will open a lot more character development and I can't wait to see what people do with this.
22/07/2018 08:24Posted by Armsterdam
Pity you won't be able to bathe your new blade in Alliance blood tonight, I'll try and leave some for you for the coming days
you dare stand between me and my destiny to bathe in Allience blood? Is that a challenge?
22/07/2018 08:28Posted by Marlight
22/07/2018 08:24Posted by Armsterdam
Pity you won't be able to bathe your new blade in Alliance blood tonight, I'll try and leave some for you for the coming days
you dare stand between me and my destiny to bathe in Allience blood? Is that a challenge?

It is. I sense a bet incoming, not even a bet, just me winning things off of you. None is mightier than Warpath.
22/07/2018 08:32Posted by Armsterdam
22/07/2018 08:28Posted by Marlight
...you dare stand between me and my destiny to bathe in Allience blood? Is that a challenge?

It is. I sense a bet incoming, not even a bet, just me winning things off of you. None is mightier than Warpath.
I don't think there is -anything- you could win off Sena that she could care about. Name one thing. APART from the sword.
22/07/2018 08:34Posted by Marlight
22/07/2018 08:32Posted by Armsterdam

I don't think there is -anything- you could win off Sena that she could care about. Name one thing. APART from the sword.

Are you willing to bet the blade, and put your skill to the test? *grins*
22/07/2018 08:36Posted by Armsterdam
<span class="truncated">...</span>I don't think there is -anything- you could win off Sena that she could care about. Name one thing. APART from the sword.

Are you willing to bet the blade, and put your skill to the test? *grins*
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

As far as brains go, I've got the Forsaken share. But when it comes to brute strength... I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the pool.
Moving to Plaguelands tonight as we assist our blood-elf friends in moving civillians and other precious loot out of the way of the incoming Alliance forces ... Here we go again, lads! Get your war faces on!

Barwooowewoooo!
22/07/2018 10:42Posted by Myribelle
Moving to Plaguelands tonight as we assist our blood-elf friends in moving civillians and other precious loot out of the way of the incoming Alliance forces ... Here we go again, lads! Get your war faces on!

Barwooowewoooo!

Promptly been called to aid in Silverpine where Alliance have been busy building, invading, taking up our space and our land … Rawrghsmash! We have plague you know. Saving it for last resort ;)
24/07/2018 12:13Posted by Myribelle
22/07/2018 10:42Posted by Myribelle

Barwooowewoooo!

Promptly been called to aid in Silverpine where Alliance have been busy building, invading, taking up our space and our land … Rawrghsmash! We have plague you know. Saving it for last resort ;)

Stationed at Sepulcher after making a swift advance in the other direction from Alliance forces in Silverpine. (Retreat because numbers and allowing Alliance some space to operate! We're nice people, yo!) Awesome little adventure as lead by Emarric tonight for PvE as we get more items for our abomination!
The fighting continues in Silverpine Forest. Most of the Horde included the Queens grasp are held in The Sepulcher.

The Alliance have gotten a good foothold around The Forsaken Front and an attempt is being made to push them back.
Okay, one of the BEST RP-PVP sessions I have had in a long time and you know what made it better? Cross RP addon.

I made an enemy/rival using this addon so we could speak to one another and it was amazing. Shouting insults, battle cries so on, it was amazing. I have to say it turned out as a very good RP-PVP.

Well, we have a lot more were that came from.
We've had alot of action during these last few days, And alot of good fights aswell!

Now the Hand continues to guard the Homeland but what is this mysterious plan the Executor keeps eluding to? We'll have to see soon enough.

Overall the atmosphere during the campaign has been fantastic and we've also met alot of good folks along the way. If you want to try Forsaken miltary rp or even just tag along for an event or two feel free to contact me at any time.
28/07/2018 09:56Posted by Erperroy
I hope you can take care of yourselves. The Potgarde won't always be there to save you.

I can only try and live up to the Potgarde's expectations.
The Forsaken and Horde forces are slowly being beaten and pushed back in Silverpine. Things are looking dire as the Horde's forces squat into Fenris Keep as a defensible position, though bombs rain down around us every quarter of an hour … Still in Drums of War campaign and smashing faces.
By the orders of the Forsaken High Command, the Hand of Agony is being tasked with moving to Undercity and Ruins of Lordaeron in order to help with defence preparation and evacuation of the civilians. Theses orders are taking immediate effect.

Dark Lady watch over you all!

Dark times indeed, let us make most of it.
Let them come! The Queens Grasp will be waiting.
The Hand has ventured out through the tunnels and sewers of the old Kingdom on a mission of their own! To scour the forest for a group of bats that escaped from their pens. Now the Hand prepares for something else entirly a mission to the heart of the mountains of Alterac.
The Hand has returned to the Undercity having returned from their secretive mission in Alterac the Hand's been tasked with keeping the peace among some of the refugees that have flooded in from over the Kingdom and overseeing evacuations alongside the city guard. Many dream of fighting on the frontlines and they might soon get the oppurtunity once more.
05/08/2018 02:08Posted by Jorríck
The Hand has returned to the Undercity having returned from their secretive mission in Alterac the Hand's been tasked with keeping the peace among some of the refugees that have flooded in from over the Kingdom and overseeing evacuations alongside the city guard. Many dream of fighting on the frontlines and they might soon get the oppurtunity once more.

Epic event last night as we ICly heard and got an explanation for Teldrassil and saw more of the Undercity evacuated personally. Love this guild and it's members <3 Dead-fam-best-fam.
You are one of the cornerstones of Horde RP.