[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

This is THE Forsaken guild, let me tell you. I've had the pleasure to RP with the lads for a few months and I had a blast doing so!
Definitely a guild to check if you are into the best wow race:)

PS: I can't wait for when you lads come back to Orgimmar to give Sisk a good well-deserved beating!
PS: I can't wait for when you lads come back to Orgimmar to give Sisk a good well-deserved beating
It won't be a beating it will be a Mok'gora. But can't wait to RP with you.

Also thank you all for the kind words. I've being with HoA for a good few months and I haven't had Sena this developed since that start of Cataclysm.
The Executor and officers of The Queens Grasp are cooking up something absolutely marvelous for the siege. We are held up in the Undercity doing what we can to help out any civilians and set up defensive if possible.

Everyone in the Hand of Agony have their own story going right now and I am just loving the stories I am reading. All this is making up for awesome character development. Even I who will be making development and change to Sena will come after the two events that the officers will be doing.

Anyone out there still interested in Forsaken RP and wish to join The Hand of Agony in the finale of Undercity are beloved home can indeed find us in that city.

Also, I apologize for not being as active on this thread. RL still has me by the throat and refuses to let go. Normally I'd be active and update this thread and people as much as I can. But till then I will be semi active.
"Captain! They are coming!", big muscular guard scratched his bushy beard before turning to the guardsmen. "Who is?" "Kings banners, Prince and his soldiers are coming to the city." Captain nodded. "Let's go give them a proper welcome." The duo would leave the walls entering the city. Citizens of Stratholme would be about their daily business unaware of what is about to happen. The captain with his colleague would be chatting along the way. "How is your wife?" The guardsmen, clearly a rookie, would turn to captain "She is ill, I have no idea what it is." Captain would place his hand upon rooks shoulder. "Take a few days off and take care of her" Rookie would smile at his big superior.
The stroll would be interrupted by a scream of scared people. They would both rush to the origin of the scream, finding a mutilated body on the ground and a woman on the ground, twitching and shaking. The rookie would go closer to her while Captain inspected the corpse. It would be a nasty display, corpse clearly old and rotten, stinking, it's eyes hollow. How could this happen without anyone noticing...is it a murder? Or did the person died of natural causes?
Captains line of thoughts would be interrupted by suppressed scream. It's the rook, the woman bitten half of his throat. He would not hesitate and draws his sword, attacking the woman. One quick swing and her head is rolling on the ground. Captain turns his attention to rookie. He is standing, hunched. Captain slowly reaches for him, his would looked severe. The guardsmen turns around letting out a unholy growl at the captain, straight away jumping at him. The captain would be brought to the ground but not before he is able to put his sword through the chest of his mutated colleague. "By the Light, what is going on?!"
Question many asked as the city descended into a chaos. The lone captain would make his way through the city, following a sound of the battle where swords were clashed. At the end of the street a Lordaeron soldier on a horse would appear. The captain calls out to him, begging for help. The riders would turn his horse around to face the guardsmen and gains speed. Captain takes a moment to breath, finally someone who can help him, he turns his head from the ground at the rider. A sudden blow hits the captain straight into his jawline, cutting the lower jaw completely off. Captain falls to the ground, blood pouring down his destroyed throat and armor. He is slowly suffocating from his own blood. The rider goes closer, on foot. Dying guardsmen extends his hand to him, but he is killed without mercy. Sword entering his chest where the heart is. The nightmare ends quickly. For a moment…
Emarric opens his eyes, standing on the walls of Ruined Lordaeron, looking forward the alliance war camp at a place where Brill used to stand. This time he is ready, this time he will not be fooled. This time he knows who his enemies are and he will not go down without a fight.
"Commander! They are coming!"
"Let them come..."
Tonight is the beginning of the end of the Undercity. Well, for The Hand og Agony that is. Tonight and tomorrow will be a two course event that will be the siege of the Undercity.

However, I look more forward to the Saturday event. Really want to see what our GM and officers gave in store.
Without a doubt the best Forsaken guild EU.

Wonderful, welcoming atmosphere with lots of amazing personalities and events.

Got a serious case of the "I don't have a pulse", then check these guys out!
We've got alot prepared for the BFA launch. But before all that. It is time for the Hand to do their part in the battle for Lordaeron. WHich is something we ourselves will be exploring Tonight and tomorrow.

One of our upcoming storylines for battle for Azeroth called ''Displaced'' is well prepared and will hopefully bring even more character developement to our members as they struggle themselves to find their place in a world without the Undercity.

A link to the displaced thread:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622222140
We've finished our telling of the battle for Lordaeron resolving in renewed patriotism to the Forsaken but also with some clear reservations about where things are headed. Still the Hand does it's duty and will now prepare for BFA launch as the expansion draws closer.
All good things come to an end eventually and what an epic ending it was! Truly! Two nights of DM'd PvE events for the fall of Lordaeron, ran together by the officer team, doing the scenario, finding the music, sorting out the cut-scenes and the words said, sound effects etc. (Had to do a lot of searching to find an appropriate bell sound for when Brill was destroyed! Ha!) A lot of time and effort went into creating the events by the officer team and specifically Burkeheart who was genius with the music-bot! I think we managed to get pretty close to what actually happened, while still giving an excuse that means our rotlings didn't die in the blight phase. Truly excellent and a hallmark of what this guild and it's officers are capable of!

The Hand of Agony is now on a "Break for BfA content" phase, which means there are no events planned currently for the next two-ish weeks. There will be sporadic random role-play during this time but it solely depends on people's moods and if they are levelling! We're in Orgrimmar for now should any of you want to find us!

Watch this space come the new expansion for "Displaced" as mentioned above by Jorrick.

In other news. I have officially stepped down from the officer team for The Hand of Agony. Though my time was short and a bit of a wild ride and a lot of fun, there are other things I need to focus on like my health and studies. The officer team are all hard working, great people, and are working on improving communication and how they host events. Dawn of a new era! The members themselves also a lovely bunch that I cannot recommend them enough! Great guild. It was a honour, bois!

Doctor Myribelle Monilith is (probably) not dead … and will return.
At the moment, Hand is stationed in Orgrimmar. But with the release the RP will be limited for people to enjoy new BfA content. See ya out there peeps!
''Mumbo-jumbo-and all the trolls...''

Was it all really true and happening? Iztok overheard in his circles of friends that an envoy has been sent to Zandalar - A lost city filled with trolls?? How. Why?

It was quite for certain he will keep the words for himself and instead, try to amuse himself on solving the bepuzzling issue of dissobediant recruit.

A suitable punishment must be made for a spellcaster in military. But what... Which...

Damn you Zandalar rumours...

In the behalf of most of the officers, except the guild master -
Just kidding. All of us officers. I would like to extend an imense gratitude to Myribelle for her time spending as our equal. You did more than well and intzroduced us to some new way of dealing with a thing called: spreading the burden of officership.

Sometimes it was definitly not useful las we cannot put ourselves into, but most of times, it began to improove officership, and per Jorricks wish: kept a maintainance of regular guild members in high numbers, and not only a selected few.

Proud of all of you guys, all 25 whom went to take a photo.
Without me.

TRAIIITOOORRRSSS XD
Preparations are being made to kick the rp back into high gear as our two weeks of downtime related to the new content are coming to an end. The first priority? Safeguarding those that weren't so lucky to make it out of Lordaeron. And includes alot of preparations
Thank-you to our dear Dorothy Rotplank and Jorrick Darkblade for putting on some good ol' fashion discipline training. I rather enjoyed it.

We are finally getting back into the swing of RP after a good two week break as we all were enjoying the expansion. We have a lot planned ahead of us, so if you wish to join in the fray do not hesitate to find us in Orgrimmar and drop us a whisper if you are interested in Forsaken RP.
*Angry muttering about a lack of baked goods*
1 Like
04/09/2018 12:24Posted by Krugra
*Angry muttering about a lack of baked goods*
OH MY GOODNESS! Are you still on about that. I would like to point out that The Hand of Baking do not give refunds.
You guys and girls seem fun. Keep up the good work
The Hand has deployed back into the field. Running into some Irontide corsairs on the high seas. Weathering the firepower of their mysterious azerite weapons the Hand had no choice but to continue with their mission and let the pirates get away.

Now, having returned to Hillsbrad proper the Hand seeks to reunite with Forsaken forces in the Plaguelands in order to rescue whomever they can from the Alliance that now roam the North.
Important notice for those seeking recruitment:

There are always times in our lives where guilds officers must decide whenever they want to provide quality to those whom aim high and education to those who strive to learn how to play their role of their character in the atmosphere which they chose.

In Hand of Agony we aim to provide both: lectures, knowledge of our guild members and the lore rich world of Azeroth in a time spent well: to aim, not high, but to aim for fun. This time, the HAND currently therefore LIMITS ITS RECRUITMENT of the forsaken into the guild, with intention and goal to focus onto the vast numbers we currently hold for the duration of the upcoming events, placed in Zandalar and Kul’Tiras – two new zones, given available to us players by the mighty Blizzard developer and creative team, as well as for at least one RP-PvP campaign.

We take quality roleplay as one where our playerbase strives and grows. And absolutely best way for such is to give focus to the stories inside our teams, and meet the player behind character – or to be more specific: their expectations of us, and that they in return, meet our expectations as well, while we organize for the upcoming future of the undead roleplay of the Displaced Forsaken Faction.

We appreciate the love you rotters show for our guild and in this time of reworks, but in this time of reworks beein done we are appreciative of understanding that we will not be taking in new bodies (hehe get it?) for the aloted time.

Have a blast doing Battlefront in Stromgarde.
And eat Ally Gutts.
~Dreadmage Iztok Miles Bartholomew, Officer
Thank-you Iztok for that clearance and I do hope people understand.

In other news, The Hand of Agony have made their way to Ghostlands where we will be staying until executor Darkblade gives the orders to move out.
She stood up over the main gate of Orgrimmar in the late cool evening, the majority of the Forsaken Refugees resided here for now. They looked broken, hopeless, sadness in their eyes. She even heard many of them beginning to question her majesty and their own existence. Sena stayed her hand and tongue, as much as she wanted to act out against such words she had no power over that.

“Weak, all of them are weak.” She muttered to herself under her helmet, but the way she said it, it wasn’t out of spite or hatred for her own people being weak. It was said out of sympathy.

Even with her off-duty tasks, she has sought to the help the refugees, it was unlike Lady Marlight to help others when she mostly helps only herself. But she wasn’t there for her people when the worgen the attacked nor was she there when Gilneas fell to the plague. She couldn’t be there, that tore her apart.

Lady Marlight was finally given the chance to be there for the Forsaken in need that losing a home is the hardest thing to go through especially now.

Walking through the refugee camp she peered at the broken souls. She was once one of them, broken, hopeless, saddened. But these poor souls were not like her, unfortunately. Sena made a quick walk to the edge of the wall overlooking Durotar.

Time spent in Orgrimmar since the fall of the Undercity told her enough what the Horde thought of her majesty and her people. How that angered her to the core, orcs spat when Sylvanas’s name was spoken, the Forsaken weren’t treated with much kindness, even being blamed for the burning of the world tree.

Slowly Sena placed her hand under her helmet and began to unbuckle the strap, removing her helmet with a shake of her head. Setting the helmet down next to her still letting her gaze look towards the barren desert as she fixes her clip barrette.

Her patients began to wear thin with the living, their dribbling comments, their ridiculous emotions getting the better of them. She balled her hands into a fist that stayed by her sides as faint wind when pushed past her hair.

Oh, how she wanted to kill all of them, kill each and every one of those who speaks ill of her queen. Sena wanted to watch them all die, her second home was taken from her. Now she and the Forsaken are looked down upon with more distrust and disgust than before.

But there was no time to consider how the Horde or the world looked at her kind. War is here and her and The Hand of Agony must do their part in the war effort. Executor Darkblade has plans to move his military band out of Orgrimmar and back to the north of the Eastern Kingdom to help out the rest of the Forsaken refugees. Supply and armory check seems to be in place.

Swiftly and with no time to waste Sena picked her helmet back up from the ground and clipped it to her belt. Making her way off the wall and to the Cleft of Shadow.

Her tolerance for the rest of the Horde is being tested, even if she tried to use the war as an excuse.

Her words didn’t mutter this time, she spoke loud and true; “For the Forsaken.”