[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

The new lands of Zandalar free for exploration and banter! Long live Bob!
Bit of radio silence as I started a new job and didn't get the time to make a new forum post.

We have entered the lands of the zandalari. Being guests in this mighty empire has kinda put the hand out of it's element. Having expected a brutal conquest they are instead welcomed as ''Honored'' guests of the Horde. However not all things are as they seem as the Hand has begun to tangle with a cult of Zandalari who practice the wicked magics of their blood troll cousins.

Seeking to prove the Horde's worth aswell as secure the empire from it's enemies the Hand has begun to work against this cult hoping to dismantle it before it's heretical believes spread.
It's well known that trolls tend to dislike the undead, to put it mildly.

But I'm sure that in time we'll win them over with our charming personalities and, may I say, our stunning good looks too.
Actually we did get a good tour of the city by one Troll that didn't mind the undead as much. By far one of my favorite events there.
I better get brought a bottle of rum from that troll paradise!

Or an Alpaca... SO FLUFFY!
1 Like
Okay, it has been on hell of a long time since this thread was updated. But might as well take this time to update this.

A few weeks ago The Hand of Agony entered Zandalari in hopes it will better improve the relationship between the Zandalari Empire and the Horde. The Hand did what they could to show the Horde is here to help allies in need, especially during the time of war.

With the successes helping the Zandalari Trolls, The Hand of Agony returned to Orgrimmar for some time.

Now The Queens Grasp is going back to the Eastern Kingdoms, to the Tirisfal to disturb any scattered Alliance forces that may be remaining around. However, this mission must be done quickly and quietly if possible.

The Hand of Agony will remain in the North part of the Eastern Kingdoms until the executor calls the time to leave the land.
1 Like
15/10/2018 17:43Posted by Marlight
this mission must be done quickly and quietly if possible.
I take back my words. It was long and brutal....
1 Like
15/10/2018 23:50Posted by Marlight
15/10/2018 17:43Posted by Marlight
this mission must be done quickly and quietly if possible.
I take back my words. It was long and brutal....

should've jumped into the water and swam ashore like me

edit: Oops wrong character.
1 Like
15/10/2018 23:59Posted by Vorja
15/10/2018 23:50Posted by Marlight
...I take back my words. It was long and brutal....

should've jumped into the water and swam ashore like me

edit: Oops wrong character.
Could have, but Sena has bad experience of being pushed overboard into the water.
1 Like
After days of sailing and avoiding Alliance ships and blockades, The Hand of Agony landed onto the shores of Tirisfal Glades their former home. The moment Sena stepped off the ship and landed her boots on the beach and peered around, unwanted memories spun back to her. Her second home, ravaged by war, by the damn Alliance war machine. The road that leads to the Undercity looked very similar to the dead scar that started in The Ghostland and ended at the gates of Silvermoon City. Sena managed to keep her anger repressed, she knew that the Alliance lingered around the area. Her wrath for her homeland will be on them instead of an unwanted emotional outburst.

The rest of The Hand of Agony made a quick landing on the beachhead following Deathguard Jakie Clint who was given command of The Queens Grasps troops by orders of Executor Darkblade.

Shalla’dris; Sena Marlights artifact blade began to hum; why? Why not did this voice of the blade begin to speak to her? She could do without listening to the voice, she shook her head, trying to get that blasted voice out of her mind “Stop, not here and not now. Just do your job and help me.” Lady Marlight muttered and made sure no other Hand of Agony member could hear her. As if it understood Marlight and did as she as the blade stopped humming.

Commanding deathguard Jakie Clint began to make orders as reserved Alliance voice was ahead of them. Luckily due to a storm around the beachhead, the Forsaken had the advantage of using it as a surprise attack. A charge was made and Sena was eager to sink her vengeance into the throat of any Alliance that stood in her way. The first attack was swift and successful. Only a handful escaped the rest of the Forsaken’s wrath upon the Alliance. Just moments after a volley of arrows followed soon after the escaped reserved Alliance force.

“Watch out!” a voice echoed in Marlight’s head. Without a hint of warning, Sena was wrapped in shadow and vanished and then shortly after reappeared behind The Hand of Agony forces. She had no initial idea what happened at first but took note from where she was standing previously arrows were stuck into the ground. The blade just did something she had no idea that it was capable of doing. There was no time to stop and question it now, she kicked up the sand as she climbed the hill from the beach and charged into the destroyed orchard with the rest of the forces.

The rest of the Hand was ordered to split up into three groups, two from one group take the left flank and two from another group take the right flank. The bulk of The Queens Grasp pushed forward into the destroyed orchard. The Forsaken and Alliance clashed again dispatching the archers that hid behind the trees and small mounded hills. But quickly the small Alliance reserved drew their blades and charged the undead with determination.

Lady Marlight and Jakie Clint made their brave charge against the opposing Alliance while the spellweavers behind them rained down chaotic magic that spelled doom for the feeble Alliance charging. In the middle of the fray, Sena pushed in, as she fought something was happening, she wasn’t nearly commanding the movements of her arms which held the blade. She whipped her head around seen scattered Alliance escaping. “Do you truly wish to let them escape?” of course she didn’t want the vermin living to escape. Again, Shalla’dris wrapped her in the thick fog of shadow and pulled her in front of a running Alliance soldier. Her blade stuck out letting the human run into his own death.

“Behind you!” The voice echoed in her mind as the blade itself took control of Sena’s arm and swung around decapitating another human that was rather to backstab Lady Marlight. Was the voice and blade to be trusted letting take control of her arm and take the voice words as a caution? Sena didn’t say a single word about it to anyone, not even questioning herself about it.

The Hand of Agony was successful in pushing back any reserves; however, that sounded a warhorn in the distance of the once town of brill, but now nothing more than the destruction of the Forsaken town. Marching from the direction of Brill could be heard by the Forsaken skirmishers. Given the final chance to disengage and make a run to their destination to Venomweb Vale.

Their retreat was perfect, however, this wasn’t the plan to engage with a loud noise. Now The Hand of Agony are known to the Alliance and must threat carefully otherwise Tirisfal Glades might be their new graveyard.
The Hand of Agony made another successful skirmish against the Alliance. But at what cost? The band of Forsaken had to use chemical warfare tactics in order to destroy their first Alliance outpost in Tirisfal.

Though they have made their plan successful the Alliance now know The Hand are in the area and will strike again.
The band of Forsaken had to use fkn blight

Fixed it for you
18/10/2018 13:11Posted by Krugraa
The band of Forsaken had to use fkn blight

Fixed it for you
Like you would ever understand.
Blight them all boiZ
The Hand of Agony are currently stationed in Silverpine Forest. But something is about to occur. The Forsaken and Alliance are about to clash once again somewhere in the forest. The location is still unknown, but the Forsaken must make a effort of a push to show the northern lands still belong to the Forsaken and her majesty.
Good lads, had a lot of fun this evening clashing against you. Until we face eachother again, best of luck!
24/10/2018 21:52Posted by Dunton
Good lads, had a lot of fun this evening clashing against you. Until we face eachother again, best of luck!
So a random human shows up and then a random orc showed up. Both in traditional World of Warcraft attire, truly this is Battle for Azeroth!
The Hand of Agony is back from the Eastern Kingdoms and are now resting in Orgrimmar. We will be within the Horde capital for a couple of days before being shipped back off to war. If you have any interest in Forsaken military RP don't be afraid to hit us up with a whisper or better yet approach us.
Approaching us is indeed advised rather than whispering us. Unless you intend to bring a calamity llama with you. In which case, miss us with that - it will be turned into a blighted and horrible abomination and will then eat your flowers.

And probably your brain.

I will personally oversee the entire process.
Queens Grasp has been shipped out again landing on Alliance territory...again. However, we didn't land on the Eastern Kingdoms but Kul Tiras. Executor Jorrick Darkblade planned The Hand of Agony to go in as under cover pirates to grab any information they could possibly get their hands on.

Mary-Ann Rotplank posed as a particular pirate who sailed the sea to get certain information while the rest scattered to find out some pirates are packing azerite guns which the Hand of Agony much claim for the Warchief. How do they know this? Luckly they came by a undead prisoner which gave them that information but who knows? Would the Hand of Agony trust this renegade undead pirate prisoner?

Right now Executor Darkblade's men are camped in Tiragarde Sound, away from any other Alliance and town, but their eyes have been set onto an Azerite mine which they will without a doubt take for the Horde.