[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

Okay, I’m listening.

3 Likes

FINALLY! A REAL lab once more! My experiments can continue… Evil and devious laugh, while rubbing his hands together

1 Like

A few days have gone by and The Hand of Agony are certainly making Vengeance Landing their new home. Nice to see everyone getting comfortable, it’s not Tarren Mill but this will have to do.

2 Likes

Each unit of The Hand of Agony is ready to move out. To claim what is rightfully the Horde’s prize clearly. We will be going and be taking part in the Orgepowered; Azerite Island Hopping campaign.

This will be an excellent opportunity to start pounding at the Alliance and leaving them out to hang. The queen will have her prize, failure is no exception.

Sharpen your swords, read your spell tomes, another war for azerite is about to begin.

4 Likes

Let none survive! Victory for Sylvanas. Nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

Hands up who doesn’t like the new forum?

2 Likes

I for one have become a converted believer in our new forum overlord.

In other news, while the hand has been away, Yorold has been at play…

There’s an 8 part Winter-veil (Christmas) special story on it’s way. It has ghosts! and such fourth wall harassing activities as ye land-lubbers can scarcely comprehend!

"A Winter Veil Shanty" … is coming! :cold_face::skull_and_crossbones::ghost::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

So we have returned from the Ogrepowered campaign. It was such a success, a few hiccups here and there but that is really looked over.

The Hand of Agony return now to Vengeance Landing were they begin to sharpen their weapons, repair their armor and gather supplies for their next mission they shall under take under the Banshee Queen’s name.

If you are interested in Forsaken RP please do seek us out in Vengeance Landing or even hit me or any other member of The Hand of Agony a whisper and we will help you.

3 Likes

Can happily recommend this guild for the good quality of their rp and friendliness of their members.

What I can’t condone however is their delivery time for pastries and baked goods.

2 Likes

That is no longer my department anymore. For any customer queries please contact Executor Jorrick Darkblade for further information.

1 Like

The Horde gained a victory. They did not set off to Stonemaul Island to solely to fight the Alliance. Lady Marlight made sure that her queen’s prize would be claimed. This campaign has given her a lot, it has changed her ever so slightly.

Sena did what she thought she would have never have done, she was given command of the Horde during the campaign, tasked with two prisoner exchanges. Her life as a mere deathguard is over, her rank she ask been given as a dreadguard has finally shown.

The victory from the campaign was sweet, this was something the Horde needed. What was to be claimed was the azerite for the Horde war machine against the Alliance. Even though the Alliance got their fair share of azerite, the Horde was able to gather more.

What she noticed the most was the Alliance was more fixated on fighting and killing Forsaken and the Horde they must have forgotten why they were truly there.

The Hand of Agony made it back home to Vengeance Landing. Their new home in which they had to get used too.

Lady Marlight stepped off the forsaken ship with the rest of The Hand of Agony. She made no hesitation to make it to her own quarters to have some privacy. She was not given any time to herself since the campaign started.
She made heading into the building, opening the doors slowly and sitting her rear onto the bed that would not be fit to even sleep on to any living. She removed her satchel from her body and tossed it to the side of the room and throws herself back onto the bed. The satchel hits the wall and her equipment came falling out, most notable was a few shards of azerite she took with her back to Vengeance Landing.

“Damn this war, damn it all” She used her left arm to cover her eyes as if taking a nap; but it was far from any kind of sleep that this undead is even capable of.

“I want to feel tired, I want to feel something. But why do I feel like I should?" she wondered why she said that. Could it be the Alliance insulting words got to her, was it the fact that even the Horde saw her kin as monsters?

She narrowed her brow and abruptly stood up off the bed, she was a dreadguard, a Forsaken, part of the Horde. The Alliance knows nothing of her and her own kind.

“What they will know, is death itself will come for them at the end of this war.” Sena quickly picked up her satchel and left her room, it was time that she started to experiment and make siege weapons she had in mind for The Hand of Agony.

There was to be more victory for the Horde, for the Forsaken and most of all for her majesty.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/218940

Version with links

1 Like

A few events have been set up for The Hand of Agony to carry into mid next week with a gap in between each day.

We are still recruiting of course and if you want to get to know us first please by all means send us a whisper either in Orgrimmar or Vengeance Landing and we can do introductions from there and some Role-play.

Keep and eye on the forums.

1 Like

When you break your hand but have no splint.

1 Like

I had some great roleplay with this guild during my time in the recent Ogrepowered campaign! They’re of pristine quality and clearly one of the better forsaken guilds around and about!

If my character ever died and had gotten raised, they’d be the first guild I would be thinking of joining! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank-you so much for the kind words, it means a lot to here such lovely words. I to enjoyed my mingling with some of the Alliance guilds.

Should you ever feel like you want to go red and turn undead give us or myself a poke and we can organise it. We’ve done that before for other people who have done a faction switch. Now with cross RP it can be done all IC.

3 Likes

Overall I’ve not had the time from my schedule to focus much on the forums. Luckily alot of very great guildies were excited enough to reply in my stead.

I believed it time to make a few quick announcements.
We have discussed this among ourselves for quite a while and have chosen to adopt the 8.1 warfront gear as a standard template for the guild. We know that going from a colour scheme to a more set in stone uniform can be tricky but we believe that with some good options for personalization and customization that the Forsaken theme can be reinforced while each character still gets the ability to really make their character’s outfit their own.

In character we’ll soon announce our great rearmament which’ll see the Hand’s soldiers equipped with the new sets of armour over time.

While on the topic of 8.1 business. The Hand’ll be moving to Darkshore on the 17th alongside a few other guilds we invited along for the occassion to explore the new lore surrounding both Forsaken and Night elves in Darkshore. We’re very excited to share this narrative with our comrades in arms and we’ll be certain to post updates (hopefully with screenshots) As things develope further.

5 Likes

Big ic and ooc fan of this guys, great warriors no doubt. Much respect :purple_heart:

6 Likes

We are all brothers and sisters in undeath. We got to stick close.

5 Likes

Especially in the festive season!

In other merry news, I shall soon return! Just in time to mug the great father myself! Merry winter veil everyone, and a happy Blight-- new year!

2 Likes

(Scenario that occurred few days before the Battle for Lordaeron RP-PVP campaign)

Malcoulm kneels by the side of Brightwater’s shore. Rain trickles down his armor. In the mirror of the lake, he watches his pallid face waver.

“Undeath is a mockery of life,” he mutters. “Isn’t that so, Mom? Dad? Everyone?” He grins, revealing a set of rotting, yellow teeth.

“If you were me right now, you’d take your words back.” After all, who’d be foolish enough to deny having a body that can feel no pain, even when its limbs are severed? Who’d be foolish enough to deny a body that can carry the heaviest of plates with minimal effort? Who’d be foolish enough… he wouldn’t be. He mutters words of gratefulness for his Queen. She saved him from a life of weakness.

The youth puts his finger in the water and rattles it. He reaches closer, watching his face meld with the floating rancid weeds. He blinks; his mouth remains agape. It dawns on him that his fingers are numb.

3 Likes