<Undecided> EU Horde Mograine Recruiting

EU Horde Mograine

A Semi hardcore guild with a lighthearted atmosphere. We’re recruiting for all aspects of the game.

What we do:

Weekly MC 10/10
Weekly Ony 1/1
Weekly pvp events (Varied from guild 3v3, world pvp & soon BG’s - Any almost anything else!)

We’re recruiting Socials, pvpers, and aspiring or ready raiders to fill the rosters of our 2 raiding Teams.

We are in urgent need of more Healers (Everything) and DPS (Mages, Warlocks) to fill our raiding rosters.

Socials welcome too to take part in our organised events!

During our raids, we use DKP loot system. I don’t wish to bopre you with it entirely, but I will make a point that we have a weekly DKP Decay, removing 20% of everyone’s total DKP, allowing recruits to catch up and Prevent others hoarding DKP.

Should you wish to join, or have any questions, feel free to hit up one of the Officers in the guild.

Some notable names of officers in guild are:
Kealin
Phanneh
Lockdotrot
Badmood
Monstre
Cromag

Hey Phánneh, i’m looking a horde player who’s interested to see if there is money to be made between horde / alliance factions throught the neutral interface. If anyone is interested. Hit me up on discord.

I’m dutch. 28 yr old. lvl 60 gnome mage:D

Discord: sjorsbeans#9080

Hey Phánneh, a dedicated Warlock Player here, i got Prebis++ Gear with 6/8 T1 but using proper Gear for Raids and currently use a DMS Specc, also i will intensify Pvp come BG´s December the 10th, so the question is are you still looking for Warlocks because i am in dire need of a Secure Raid Spot ! If so im always close to 100% Attendance because my Upgrades come from Raids.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.