Unholy gets completely destroyed by others melees in pvp

I have played unholy alot this season mostly 2v2 at around 2000-2700mmr and this is how i feel about the spec
We have 3min cd on our only wall Icebound Fortitude (2.4min with conduit) and death strike barely heals for anything(mostly due to other classes having ms and dampening in arena. We need some way to stand a chance vs other melees, unholy is good vs casters but you have nothing to live against other melees like war/ww/rog/hunter/dh. Warrior Conqueror’s Banner makes him immune to slow so you have to facetank his entire burst. Hunters press feign death to remove all your dmg + slows and just has too much dmg and if he lands one trap on your healer its gg. Ww kills you in a global and there is nothing you can do about it even if you trinket. Rogue(mostly assa/outlaw) just do unhealable dmg and has kidney every 20sec. Im not saying to buff unholy for it to be broken or op, just something like disarm/fear would be insanely good. Maybe lower our wall cd to better match enemy cds? We already have too many important pvp talents so i would say make necrotic wounds baseline(dont think ms is something u should have to spec into just like dh/feral since its a must have talent). As for peels on your healer you have slow + grip that can keep enemy dps off your healer for a little while but once they connect you cannot do anything in this high burst meta. What is your opinions on this?

11 Likes

Damn, I’m early. I’ll wait till a certain paladin playing, non pvp player, no Dk on account, moron shows up to tell you you cannot compare 2v2 and rankings etc cos blizz don’t balance 2v2.

completely agree, DK is just not fun to play in pvp.
the class is outdated, and hasnt had any serious changes,

they need to give multiple ways to close gaps with movement speed

death grip Does not cover it anymore . its old and outdated

4 Likes

What’s the point of ‘closing the gap’ if your damage barely increases in melee?

6 Likes

Dk needs a full rework coming next expansion just don’t touch chains of ice and death grip.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.