Unholy pets need a model update

C’mon you got all these shiny new scourge models in the prepatch and fancy new models in Maldraxxus and we’re stuck with WoTLK era models? Warlocks, Shamans and Mages got some love for their summonables throw some our way!

6 Likes

1000% agree

Of course - the abilities of the class and such need looking at, but a e s t h e t i c s are just as important :wink:

it is scientifically proven that if you have nice transmog and aesthetics you perform at least 50% better

1 Like

I disagree.

Not because I like the current models (which I don’t). I disagree because what we need is a Hunter-like tame mechanic for undead mobs, to choose our own pets.
And no, I don’t want a full Hunter pet-mechanic. I just want to be able to get a replacement for our pets of my choosing.

Simply them making new model just isn’t enough. And only god know what ugly crap they would come up with. The current models and glyphs proof they have no sense for aesthetics when it comes to our pets.

That’s a good idea. Keep Dark Transformation and Abomination more or less the same - but if you want a cool skeleton or ghost you can go and find one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.