Unholy set bonus

(2-Set) Every 5 Clawing Shadows or Scourge Strikes casts Soul Reaper on your target. Soul Reaper grants your pet 20% attack speed for 10 seconds.

(4-Set) Whenever Soul Reaper’s secondary effect triggers, summon an Army of the Dead ghoul.

So are you for real? Cmon stop giving us stupid crap.
A spell that effectively gives us a poor version of a talent spell with no meaningful change/addition, woo 10second faster pet attack speed how delightful… I double we would even notice.

Then you double down on the nonsense and provide us a 4 set only useful on an execute phase.

For crying outnload it’s already one of the worst executes in terms of damage and in pvp easily avoided, you decided to double down on an awful choice…

Get rid of this rubbish start again or make these better and make it modify our core abilities as the player, not the AI.

5 Likes

There was a semi-recent blue post about changing the tier set. You can find it on the class set feedback post on the US forums.

Cheers bicep, I’ll take a peek, I’m surprised there is hardly any feedback other than a few posts here and there…

I believe there are far more extensive feedback on the US forums.

I hope they change it because that looks like terrible and pretty useless for aoe. I don’t even like playing with soul reaper because the 5 second window is annoying especially in pvp. They can’t just let us have an instant execute like other classes.

New set bonus:

[Harvest Time] - Every 5 Scourge Strikes casts Soul Reaper on your target and summons an Army of the Dead ghoul for 15 seconds (was 12s).
[Harvest Time] - Your minions deal 5% increased damage. When Soul Reaper’s secondary effect triggers, this bonus increases to 20% for 8 seconds (was only 20% for main ghoul).

Soulbind Conduits buffs:
[Convocation of the Dead] - (Potency Conduit) When a Festering Wound bursts the cooldown of Apocalypse is reduced by 1.0 sec (was 0.5s). Festering Wound damage is increased by 15.0%.

[Embrace Death] - (Potency Conduit) Sudden Doom increases the damage of your next Death Coil by 40.0% (was 35%)

[Eternal Hunger] - (Potency Conduit) Dark Transformation’s duration is increased by 3 sec and your Minion damage is increased by6.0% (was 3%).

Also Abomination Limb recived huge buff:

• [Abomination’s Frenzy] - Abomination Limb’s duration is increased by 4 sec and the frequency it grants is increased by 2 sec. The first time an enemy is damaged by Abomination Limb they take 20% (was 10%) increased damage from you for 12 sec.
  • [Brutal Grasp] - (Potency Conduit) Abomination Limb deals 30.0% (was 15%) increased damage.
  • [Abomination Limb] - Sprout an additional limb for 12 sec. Every 1 sec, it deals 28.4% (was 23.67%) Shadow damage to all nearby enemies and pulls an enemy to your location if they are further than 8 yds from you.

Conduit changes are good and much needed. I’d like to see some improved work towards reducing or improving physical damage reduction from a pvp perspective to roubd us off a bit more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.