Unjustifiable lag on mythic sire denathrius

I mean, i payed for the base game, i payed for the expansion, i pay for a monthly 13 Euros subscription, i’m here with my guild ready to progress on our last boss for Cutting Edge and ITS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE, the lag and delay is insane, is soo bad we cant even survive the 1st blood price. This is literally unrespectfull for players, we are denied to even play the game because SERVERS ARE JUST OUTDATE AND PERFORME SOO BAD for current player base of the game, its just unbeliveble a server cant handle guilds raiding on Sire on a Monday. We are ALL LITERALLY PAYING EVERY MONTH to play and what we get ? insane lag and delay for 1 hour straight.

Than they are surprised that World of Warcraft is going to lose the 1st place as most played MMO to FFXIV, i wounder why…

Everyone that feel part of this should help to reach out to Blizzard
Thanks for the support and sya on Sire.

I’ve seen someone say that resto shamans should avoid using earthen wall totem to lighten the lag in p1, maybe worth trying if u are running with shammies? But yeah, its silly that this is an issue at all.

They’ve fixed that quite a while ago afaik. At least we haven’t really had any issues with it (or any lagg in general) since. Not sure what’s causing it for OP.

Yeah ok, maybe some addon or wa maybe then :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.