Unlock thekal

why is the server still locked i want to play with a friend that didnt get the chance to create a character before it was locked and now we cant play together wake up blizzard

4 Likes

No, they should not.
You could always transfer to jindo with your friend.

1 Like

there is literally no reason to keep the server locked

4 Likes

People do not want to transfer to Jin’do. They have friends playing on Thekal or just want a server with a bigger pop and a good balance. Jin’do is an afterthought, its not worth risking a transfer to there and then having to pay 25 euros when the server dies as does the hype. Thekal has no queues, 2 days after launch. They said that they will be monitoring and acting accordingly, and the community wants them to act accordingly.

Cant risk it with upcoming patches, theyd be killing jindo then. Good job by blizz for keeping it locked @kaivax

1 Like

They are closing free transfers, though.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available-updated-24-sept/379506/1018

I was also against unlocking but low level zones are dead. I suggest unlocking it only for short time before queues start to form again.

2 Likes

Jin’do was never going to be sustained, it’s just there to catch players and then cash in on another wave of transfers.

you’ve already acknowledged jin’do is dead, stop being so two-faced.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available-updated-24-sept/379506/1023

Yeh open for new characters at least

2 Likes

Open Thekal for new characters, I have 3 friends waiting just to play with us. It’s been pain in the …

3 Likes

For real now Blizzard, please unlock Thekal. The only purpose of the lockout was to prevent overcrowding and queues. Now that the queues have been gone for weeks and you also disabled transfers to Jin’do, please, do this for the late joiners (like me) that are so eager to play with their long time friends, join their guilds, and level up in time for Naxxramas. You can always lock the servers again, but right now, there is no issue with the overcrowding. At least give us a hint when we can expect the server to be unlocked… @kaivax

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.