Unnecessary prolonged achivements

When “Breaking the Chains”, was orginaly released, you need to do certain assualt quests and achivement, but apparently it took months before some of them was even released. Atleast they changed that.
But now we have “Traversing the spheres”. Just some garbage. Most of the onces you need, are easy to get. But of course one of them have to be a pain. The Empyrean one. I have read the various comments. Watched some videos. And still nothing. And for what. So i can get a toy! It’s similar with “Dune Dominance”. I have yet to see Reanimatrox Marzan" spawn. But the others i have killed more than once. I get some achivements should be an achivement. I have seen some for raids. And they also give nice mounts, and I have no problem with that. But this is just ridiculous. I think the developers just likes to be a-holes

Trying to get the schematic: Shelly. I don’t seem to be able to get it. I have tried several times now, to use the gauntlet. But that seems useless, as you just jump forward a bit. Do the developers even bother to test this garbage. I bet these clueless people only testet it with the Venthyr doo rof shadows. It just proves they are clueless, incompetent and/or likes to be a-holes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.