Unpopular Opinions

Yep, honestly, I know lots of people advocate no changes right now but we’ll have to wait and see how their minds are changed when Classic is over its release schedule. I’m sure they’ll want something new after Naxx with the same gameplay in mind, so introducing scrapped content that never made it originally would be a fun way to do so. OSRS has never been more popular because of this.

I’ll give you something unpopular.

I actually like Baine.

That’s an unpopular opinion? The playerbase is split but from what I’ve seen it’s 60-40% in favour of Baine/Saurfang.

Well, last time I was on MMO-Champ (cesspit if I ever saw one), everyone was hating on him, and it seems to be same on the general WoW forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

MMO Champion has a lot of Sylvanas shills, yeah. Has been that way since the beginning and it wouldn’t matter what character opposes her since they’ll defend anything she does. The General forums are a lot more divided and so are the YT comment sections.

I quit MMO-Champ last September or something, and I feel so much at peace being away from that hate ridden place. <3

1 Like

I’ll take your word for this.

Strange though, they always claimed that they do not want two different versions of the same game. They are basically saying that retail has failed.

I don’t think I’ve ever actually read any of the discussions on MMO-Champ. I always assume they’re mostly just like the story forums.

The Story Forums but turned up to max. I read both for self-flagellation of my sins.

3 Likes

Imagine…Mixing the WoW fanbase with the Sonic fandom. You get MMO-Champion lore forum galaxy brains.

They’re the sort of people that go to Blizzcon and say "urrrrrrgh, my name is uhhhhh XxIllidanxX from uhhhh the server Tyrande’s Left Glove and uhhhhhh i’m a proud orc shaman. :nerd_face: " wasting five minutes of valuable Q+A time.

:angry:

6 Likes

I really, -really- like Subhuman from DMC V now that the vocalist has been changed. Yeah, it’s an edgy cringelord track but something about hearing the chorus kicking in when breakdancing is bittersweet.

“Hey uhhh, my name’s ThrallTwo, I play a demon hunter on Magtheridon-US, shout out to my guild ‘You Only Loot Once’ and the officer crew. YOLOOOOOOT! hahahahaha, anyway my question is when is Sylvanas gonna die? Thanks guys”

I don’t think anyone will top the guy at the last Blizzcon who started to annoy the crowd by showboating.

1 Like

Annoy the crowd by doing what?

He was just trying to repeatedly get “for the horde” and “for the alliance” and other inane nonsense, whittling down the time of an already time-limited event.

gotta get that faction/server/guild rep out there tho.

i genuinely do not remember a single persons character, guild or server names during those QnA panels.

Wasn’t that the goblin guy? He was probably the most annoying and held up the Q&A the longest.

1 Like

Dragon Rp is pretty good at the moment.

you really should have posted from a character other than a DH because that statement + character is not very motivating

6 Likes