Unpopular Opinions

The worst is when they’re trying to go on a monolog and start preaching to you about “morality” or how " X is weak" and give you an essay about how they’re the most greatest person ever

2 Likes

An actual reason for Cross-faction coms to be disabled entirely while in combat with the opposing faction.

except most female au pair are played by male players.

Which is kind of funny when you consider at least one of them will have the wrong equipment.

1 Like

The Phrase “Prove me Wrong” is so over used , almost as much as “Unironically”, to an extent where I just read it and go “You’re wrong, I don’t need to prove it, whatever you are saying is wrong, you could be telling me it is dark at midnight, I still now instinctively disbelieve what you are saying”

Whaaaat, we said unpopular opinions, right?

1 Like

I’m going to unironically ask you to prove me wrong there chief

5 Likes

You’re wrong because i say so, prove me wrong

It’s a meme, they really shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Prove me wrong is a perfectly valid way to challenge an established view, prove me wrong

The only way you could have triggered me more, would have been if you stole my lunch money…

I did steal your lunch money, prove me wrong

I already have your lunch money bub

But more seriously, both ‘Prove me Wrong’ and ‘Unironically’ are what are called Tautologies. You just state your case. You don’t need to go “Unironically I think X” You just go “I think X”. I mean if you actually think X, you can’t be thinking it ‘Unironically’, that just makes no sense at all. Likewise, ‘Prove me Wrong’ is not a sensible addition to a statement. You make the statement, if it is true, it stands on its own merit, if people disagree, then they will challenge it. Encouraging people to argue with what you state automatically implies that there is some doubt in the truth of what you are saying.

This dislike of Meme posts was brought to you by still having a numb mouth from Dentists jabs and therefore being intolerant of -everything-…As well as talking like someone having a stroke.

3 Likes

Extremely unpopular opinion: Thrall didn’t cheat in mak’gora.

Less unpopular opinion: Garrosh did nothing wrong.

1 Like

It may be unpopular, but it is 100% Correct.

Anyone who thinks the rules Cairne chooses for his fight with Garrosh are some sort of standard, needs a slap.

Did you spill the pink liquid everywhere when trying to say thank you? It’s not a real dentist trip unless you dribble the pink liquid everywhere.

I didn’t get the pink liquid, they had some weird water jet thing they used instead, I felt like going “Look, I’m cool with the drilling and scratching and shiz, but can you please stop waterboarding me, I came to the dentists, not Guantanamo bloody Bay!” There was a certain amount of drooling however, yeah.

I saw the topic mentioned above and by god, trolls are undoubtably the most ERP-heavy race out of all of them combined (even pandaren). I left the troll community after 10+ years because virtually every roleplaying encounter just felt like foreplay to ERP. It didn’t matter whether I played a male or female character; they were constantly scouted out and tested for the potential to become someone’s mate. We often had to clear cyberers out of huts/buildings so we could use them for actual roleplay. I remember one time, I had to wait for the officer of an old, prominent troll guild (long-since disbanded) to finish his ERP so I could run my event. Needless to say, I wasn’t in that guild for long.

I’m honestly dreading the introduction of Zandalari as a result.

7 Likes

Unpopular opinion: the pet peeve thread is a massive circle jerk.

5 Likes

Baby you know it.

1 Like

The Horde-Alliance war is overrated. Neutrality for the win!

1 Like

Brb rerolling. Anyone wanna taste of my darkspear?

1 Like